Granite Front vs rear drive shafts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revomikey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
Hi guys, I'm just about sick of refitting the cross pins in these things now so I'm going to replace all four with stock shafts, i can see there aren't decent hop ups available yet.

The front and back shafts seem the same but have different part numbers, i can't see what the difference is. Anyone?

The front and the rear have slightly different lengths. In the front the axle end ears for the cross pins are not as wide. The rear have dots for labeling on the ears (one dot two dot) and the front are labeled on the ears for the axle (A) and the diff (D) side.

Arrma has some upgraded shafts but they have not been out long enough to tell if they are a worthy upgrade and worth the cost ($39.99). Integy has come out with some also but Integy doesn't have a good track record for providing quality aftermarket shafts and cvds. Hot Racing has some but they are expensive ($68.88) and have mixed reviews.

That's great thanks fellas, i didn't know they had cvds, I'll Google that now

Wow, they slipped by me completely, mind you £80 is pricey for four shafts, i think i might run another stock set and read some reviews before i commit. Seeing as both front and back stock are compatible with eachother do you think either is stronger than the other? I mean is it better to run 4 back shafts or 4 front shafts when using stocks?

Wow, they slipped by me completely, mind you £80 is pricey for four shafts, i think i might run another stock set and read some reviews before i commit. Seeing as both front and back stock are compatible with eachother do you think either is stronger than the other? I mean is it better to run 4 back shafts or 4 front shafts when using stocks?
I have a spare set and after looking at both the front set is about 2mm longer but that's it. Other than the length they are identical.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back