Front wheel alignment help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunchBox

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
i put some traxxas shocks on my granite they are slightly longer . I am have it a problem with trying to align the tire. I just can't seem to get it right. Any suggestions or help on how to properly align would be awesome!

Hi

If you are planning on sticking with RC car's and truck's, then I would say invest in a 1/10th, 1/8th or a 1/10th / 1/8th scale setup station. I would have one myself but I keep forgetting to get one, that is ten year's of forgetting. An RC'er will never get rid of there setup station, ever after they have sold or gotten rid of all of there other RC equipment. There is something about a setup station that makes a RC'er never wont to give them up.

Hi

If you are planning on sticking with RC car's and truck's, then I would say invest in a 1/10th, 1/8th or a 1/10th / 1/8th scale setup station. I would have one myself but I keep forgetting to get one, that is ten year's of forgetting. An RC'er will never get rid of there setup station, ever after they have sold or gotten rid of all of there other RC equipment. There is something about a setup station that makes a RC'er never wont to give them up.
I'm not sure what exactly you are talking about!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back