Kraton Front wheel problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sosnl

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I am really puzzled ? and it will be a bit difficult to explain. Because it probably goes wrong in the translation and I don't know all the names by heart ?
But I have this what you can see in the picture.

One wheel is more inward than the other ??
I've already checked everything and it's exactly the same as the other side.

I did a somersault once and then ended up on that wheel
and then the red cirkel got a bit loose.

I also removed those clips because drove over a traffic hill and then the drive shaft shot out ..

really everything is the same and nothing is crooked or broken ? really don't understand anything about it.
or is it something I shouldn't worry about?

IMG_20200903_083227__01.jpg

IMG_20200903_195422__01.jpg

You need to adjust your turnbuckle so your alignment is correct again. The turnbuckle is what you have a circle on in the photo. There is a hexagon area in the middle of the turnbuckle. Use a tool and adjust this either clockwise or counter clockwise until the tire matches up with the angle on the opposite side. It always helps to power up the system so that the servo centers before you start the alignment. Sometimes you end up needing to adjust both sides to get a good alignment and be able to set you steering trim (steering adjustment on your remote) to 0 and be straight. Does this make sense? Do this and you should be accurate.

ok but shouldn't your turnbuckles be even on each side?

because they both now have exactly the same size of 68mm.
or doesn't it matter that one is longer than the other?

Some of these rigs are thrown together at the factory, my 6s Outcast had both front tires out of wack bigtime like your front left.

Ok
Some of these rigs are thrown together at the factory, my 6s Outcast had both front tires out of wack bigtime like your front left.
Ok and do you still have the problem??
OR what die you do about IT??

Steering trim is set too the middle and than it's like that

when I turn the turnbuckles it actually only gets worse. ? and no matter which way.
and I can't manage to put the other wheel so crooked?

i also straightened that servo horn and did all that kind of thing well but it just gets worse.

I can still look at that Ackermann, but I don't feel like it now. plus really wasn't such a hard roll over.
but yes those screws were loose.
made it crash harder with my typhon and it hasn't

I can use another hub, but that also seems strong because it is still good
I do not get it

when I turn the turnbuckles it actually only gets worse. ? and no matter which way.
and I can't manage to put the other wheel so crooked?

i also straightened that servo horn and did all that kind of thing well but it just gets worse.

I can still look at that Ackermann, but I don't feel like it now. plus really wasn't such a hard roll over.
but yes those screws were loose.
made it crash harder with my typhon and it hasn't

I can use another hub, but that also seems strong because it is still good
I do not get it
I am having the same issue with mine, just like how your explaining it. When I adjust one side the other side would toe in, I thought the toe was independent on its own like my traxxas vehicles. I just left both sides toe out and use the steering trim to try to make it go as straight as possible. ?‍♂️ Hope somebody here has some insight.

well luckily i'm not the only one.

wonder if new parts ensure that it is good or that my wheel is just like that?

I looked at the Ackermann but it's straight too?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back