Mojave Front wheels won't turn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixty Six

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
The front wheels won't turn left or right unless I'm hitting the throttle? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

On mine I saw the plastic servo mount flexing a bunch, I switched to the exb aluminum servo mount. that helped some. I also saw where someone put shim clips under the bottom of the servo saver spring (i guess it's hard to adjust the tension of the servo saver). Also check the tightness of the pillow balls in the front hubs. If they are too snug it will restrict movement. (maybe temporarily loosen them a decent amount and test steering)

If you want a bush fix, replace the servo mount screws with longer ones. Stock ones hold the feet in place but much longer screws essentially give you a metal leg to the mount. It might tide you over until you get an aluminum mount.

Could you post a video of the steering issue? Body off and on carpet or some higher resistance floor preferred.

Typically a sign of lack of steering power (servo), flex in mount (longer screws) or a servo saver issue.

You can post a video on youtube and link it.

If you want a bush fix, replace the servo mount screws with longer ones. Stock ones hold the feet in place but much longer screws essentially give you a metal leg to the mount. It might tide you over until you get an aluminum mount.
Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back