FS-BS6 Receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harriot10

Speed runner with a learner’s permit 🤣
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton EXB
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Typhon 6s
Does anyone know where I can get a FS-BS6 receiver? Looks like amazon and ebay sellers are in China. Gotta be somewhere local that stocks them.

How long ago? I think everything is jacked up now because of the corona virus. I can't get one until the end of March!(n)

I think it was mid January. It hasn’t been that long ago but that virus has been spreading so fast that a “couple weeks time” is probably the equivalent to 1 or 2 months.....

No, I just need one compatible with the fs-gt5. I saw the one you sent me in the link. I guess people are jacking up prices and taking advantage of the corona virus.

Man I don’t know why it’s so hard to get these receivers. I ordered 2 x FS-A3 and it’s taking forever from eBay. Of course the guaranteed delivery date has pasted. I can’t believe they are all in China. Smh

Yeah, it sucks but make sure to at least get your $5 voucher if it was free shipping since it's past the guaranteed delivery date. You should have got a tracking number also. Ebay has always made it right whenever I have had a problem.

Receivers arrived, finally! Seller on eBay was a jerk. He didn't ship until I complained. Glad I bought two, at least I have a spare for future builds. Time to get the batteries charged up!;)

No, I just need one compatible with the fs-gt5. I saw the one you sent me in the link. I guess people are jacking up prices and taking advantage of the corona virus.
FS-BS4 also works with the gt5 to help widen your search criteria. Four channels and has a gyro. Probably hit the same issues with not finding local sellers though...

FS-BS4 also works with the gt5 to help widen your search criteria. Four channels and has a gyro. Probably hit the same issues with not finding local sellers though...
I recently received my order from eBay. I went with the FS-A3’s. I got two, so I have an extra for a future build. They work great! Really don’t need the gyro feature. I actually turned it off on my FS-BS6.

Really don’t need the gyro feature. I actually turned it off on my FS-BS6.
Yea I get ya, I don’t run the gyro either but yea I just ordered an FS-A3 for a cheapo RC that I currently have a FS-BS4 in so I’m gonna swap that for the A3 and keep the BS4 as a spare for my next rig.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back