FS GT-3C compatibility.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. 4x4-Mega
I have looked all over for the last few days for the answer to this, and cant seem to find it, so, here i go again. Does anyone know if these two radio's: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FS2U86...olid=3VTGGV3WVMBCH&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LP1LYA...olid=3VTGGV3WVMBCH&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
Will work with all of the following receiver's: FS-BS6 ( specs say, RF range: 2,408-2,475 GHz, RF channel: 135, RX sensitivity: -92dBm, 2.4 GHz system: AFHDS 2A, Modulation type: GFSK), as well as the GR-3E and the Racers Edge GLX-1? Im looking for a radio that will work with receivers i already have, as well as with the FS-BS6, because i do have one car that needs a gyro, and the FS-BS6 has one built in, so, im hoping either the 3B or 3C will work. I don't want to switch to Radiolink, because then i would need the radio, as well as 5 receivers, which might be a bit more than i budgeted for for all the RC vehicle stuff..

GT-3C and 3B are AFHDS only the AFHDS 2A receivers will not work with the 3B or 3C. The FS-GT5 tx will work with AFHDS 2A receivers only so you will be able to use the gyro rx's that are AFHDS 2A.

GT-3C and 3B are AFHDS only the AFHDS 2A receivers will not work with the 3B or 3C. The FS-GT5 tx will work with AFHDS 2A receivers only so you will be able to use the gyro rx's that are AFHDS 2A.
Thats what i thought, but, i got lost trying to compare specs, and figure out what worked with what. In some ways, the older AM radios were so much simpler lol. Now if only the 3C would work with the Fazon Voltage.

Thats what i thought, but, i got lost trying to compare specs, and figure out what worked with what. In some ways, the older AM radios were so much simpler lol.

Yep just get matching crystals and off you go. There is just more variety nowadays.

Yep just get matching crystals and off you go. There is just more variety nowadays.
I had a Futaba for the longest time that i ran 3 Tamiya buggies, 5 boats, and a Kyosho with. Now, noone wants to play nice with each other.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back