Mojave FS GT5 install, mind of its own?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRC999

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Mojave
Just got it all installed, and the channels set properly. I finished my lower arm repair as well. Once everything was put back together, and I started checking functions to make sure they all worked, I noticed there seems to be an issue with the fs gt5, or the receiver. When I puush throttle, it steers as well what seems completely randomly in either direction. That's just not gonna be safe at all outside of a test environment. Anyone had this happen? Like the receiver is getting random inputs without me telling it to. Didn't do this on stock radio+receiver, but now its all spazzing out steering and throttling on its own.

Anyone ever had this happen? Is it something easy I'm missing?

I would check svc settings and try adjusting the priority, but first maybe disable it (if it’s set to on) and see if that makes a difference.
Wow good idea!~ Forgot about that setting having the ability to steer and what not for you.
I'm guessing having this receiver mounted down with double tape, or whatever is probably best as well considering the gyro~! Dang I think I just figured out what happened haha. I left the receiver just plugged in with the antenna routed out neatly, but didn't secure it to the box whatsoever... FAIL!~! o_O:ROFLMAO:??

Last edited:
That's one heel of a remote control man! Enjoy it
try to get the lipo battery for it .. its a 2s 1500 if i remember correctly. Makes a world of difference and believe it or not the range gets even better with the lipo.

That's one heel of a remote control man! Enjoy it
try to get the lipo battery for it .. its a 2s 1500 if i remember correctly. Makes a world of difference and believe it or not the range gets even better with the lipo.
wow that's good to know. yea amazon was begging me to add it to the cart when I bought the radio lol. I'll go pick it up since it's only like $15. Yea I read one person on here saying that the radio's range topped out at like 100m, but that may have been because AA's instead of the lipo! Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back