SOLD / FOUND FS Promodeler DS360

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dk10438

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
In excellent condition but no box. Will come as shown.
$30 OBO

IMG_8121.jpg

IMG_8122.jpg

Last edited:
It actually came with the VTE2 roller that I recently purchased. I think it was used for testing TBH.

still debating what to with the the ds630. Such a shame to have it lying around the parts bin. If I can't sell all of my spare electronics maybe I just build a basher...

still debating what to with the the ds630. Such a shame to have it lying around the parts bin. If I can't sell all of my spare electronics maybe I just build a basher...
What are you thinking on the ds630?

lol...for a brief moment I thought you were selling a DS630 for $30 and was about to ask if you were having a stroke or aneurysm. Selective dyslexia strikes again.
I’m confused what is he actually selling them if it’s not a DS 630 because I need servo for the Mojave

Not sure since it's literally brand new. I tested it in a kraton for 2 packs and then decided I wasn't interested in off road. Like I told @Diem Turner, I have a full set of barely used electronics that I could use to make a pretty nice basher....

I’m confused what is he actually selling them if it’s not a DS 630 because I need servo for the Mojave
Selling DS360

someone asked me about a DS630 that's lying on my desk ( not FS at this time)

Not sure since it's literally brand new. I tested it in a kraton for 2 packs and then decided I wasn't interested in off road. Like I told @Diem Turner, I have a full set of barely used electronics that I could use to make a pretty nice basher....

Would you say be a good fit for a Mojave ? How was it in the Kraton ?

I wonder why their website says, “Not for surface use”, yet this servo has better specs than the stock OC6S servo.
I don't know about promodeler, but I spoke to Futaba about aerial vs. surface servos and aerial servos have longer leads and surface servos have less vibration, dust, and water resistance.

you guys must have bad dyslexia! since the 360 looks nothing like a 630.

The irony is on the proimodeler site John actually says something about a servo doesn't know if it's being used in the air on on surface. I think this is a decent upgrade over RTR.

OK to clarify. FS is a DS360 with pics as shown above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back