FTX Superforza GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like they did a great job. I love the licensed body.

They’re late to the market though. This looks like a copy instead of being innovative. Plus Arrma has so much cross-compatibility with its other 6S cars. And better parts support.

So this car has to be absolutely perfect to succeed. It will fail if it’s not significantly better than the Arrma equivalent.

And the first thing I noticed is that there’s no room for a bigger motor which is a huge mistake.

It looks like they did a great job. I love the licensed body.

They’re late to the market though. This looks like a copy instead of being innovative. Plus Arrma has so much cross-compatibility with its other 6S cars. And better parts support.

So this car has to be absolutely perfect to succeed. It will fail if it’s not significantly better than the Arrma equivalent.

And the first thing I noticed is that there’s no room for a bigger motor which is a huge mistake.

Not really a copy, Arrma did not invent the on road car they just made them popular. Arrmas design wasn't even really anything innovative either as it was literally a copy of other 1/8th scale on road cars. If they would have called it a Misdemeanor then yeah I would say it was a copy. It is more of them jumping on the hype train but yes I agree rather late.

Not really a copy, Arrma did not invent the on road car they just made them popular. Arrmas design wasn't even really anything innovative either as it was literally a copy of other 1/8th scale on road cars. If they would have called it a Misdemeanor then yeah I would say it was a copy. It is more of them jumping on the hype train but yes I agree rather late.
Fair points. Arrma dominates this part of the market right now though. Infraction/Felony/Limitless are the top dogs.

And I would bet the designers for this car had the Felony in mind. They want some of the cash Arrma is pulling in.

It may not be an exact copy, but they made this investment because of Arrma’s success.

I ve seen the rear diffuser and it looked like cheap plastic. For some reason, I don't like these Mustang bodies in RC. I absolutely love the car irl, but not in rc. Im weird.

FTX also only sells in the UK, isnt it? So if they want to hit big, they d need to try and bite bigger.
iirc its owned by cmldistributions and they did an absolute excellent job with the FTX Tracer and other cars here in the UK, because they re super cheap and fun w tons of parts availability.

When I looked at this superforza, the price also threw me off. For me, FTX is still a cheap, low quality parts brand and if they want me to pay ~£500, I d more put another £200 there and buy a Felony or Infraction 6S. I just trust Arrma more even w their absolutely trash and scam quality checks

I think the body is sick!! I love that very much. Doubt it'll be anything better but it's sweet for sure. Wonder if that body would fit infraction
Never go full Mustang.

Love the Mustang hate the drivers. When the new model came out then every moron in the area bought one, took off the mufflers and added 300 HP. It's OK though they all wrecked those and are not buying Chargers.

This is not to offend any mustang lovers. I absolutely hate mustangs for one reason.. every time I see one, some dipstick is driving like a fast and furious wannabe with no regard for others safety. I can't get past it..lol.

Never go full Mustang.

Love the Mustang hate the drivers. When the new model came out then every moron in the area bought one, took off the mufflers and added 300 HP. It's OK though they all wrecked those and are not buying Chargers.
Lol well sir I own a new model mustang!! But I am not one of those guys, so that's why I love this car. It's pretty damn sweet.

I own a new model mustang
Tell me more! 2016 GT here. Gravity gray. Manual. 10K miles. Stock other than rims and exhaust. It’s my baby.

1676167150234.jpeg

Tell me more! 2016 GT here. Gravity gray. Manual. 10K miles. Stock other than rims and exhaust. It’s my baby.

View attachment 277576
ED1A1A1C-9D59-42CA-87A6-B5C5B5B4778C.jpeg

Very nice!! Mine is a 2017 V6. Didn't really want to pay for insurance and gas on the v8 since it's my daily. I'm patting myself on the back currently with these prices 🙏🏼 but I have cervini hood, 1.25 inch lowering springs, front lip, niche wheels powder coated red, rear gt350 wing with a wicker bill, rear diffuser, euro taillights, painted headlights, and a few other minor things. Just hit 80k miles 😞That's my friends Camaro in the back.

Oh and a cat back exhaust, cold air intake, and a tune, can't believe I forgot those.

View attachment 277577
Very nice!! Mine is a 2017 V6. Didn't really want to pay for insurance and gas on the v8 since it's my daily. I'm patting myself on the back currently with these prices 🙏🏼 but I have cervini hood, 1.25 inch lowering springs, front lip, niche wheels powder coated red, rear gt350 wing with a wicker bill, rear diffuser, euro taillights, painted headlights, and a few other minor things. Just hit 80k miles 😞That's my friends Camaro in the back.

Oh and a cat back exhaust, cold air intake, and a tune, can't believe I forgot those.
Man those wheels pop. Gorgeous car.

Been 👀 that 2024 Dark Horse ever since I saw the article about them in Car&Driver..

2024-ford-mustang-dark-horse-103-1663269716.jpg

2024-ford-mustang-dark-horse-front-three-quarters-in-motion-1663181109.jpg

2024-ford-mustang-dark-horse-front-close-1663203762.jpg

2024-ford-mustang-dark-horse-tire-1663181109.jpg

2024-ford-mustang-dark-horse-side-1663181109.jpg

2024-ford-mustang-dark-horse-105-1663269713.jpg

2024-ford-mustang-dark-horse-rear-three-quarters-in-motion-1663181109.jpg

Last edited:
Man those wheels pop. Gorgeous car.
Thank you very much!! They are quite shiny and have nice amount of metallic flake too

Heck yeah that thing looks mean. I love it

Just how did this become a Mushtang thread?

Fine I will own up to it. But we weren't like the over compensating yabbos that drive them now. We had class and it would only go 90 mph down hill... in a hurricane. But it was cool, I think.

Mine looked (past tense) like this but much crappier. '67 Mustang, a 200 straight 6 with a crappy C4 trans and faded paint. Same dumb hub caps and everything. Nothing ever broke completely, but nothing every worked right either. But when you are 16 it was about the best thing you could get.

I bought it (or I should say my parents) for $500.

1676185914164.png

The console is worth twice the price of the car today. It was long a sleek with a roll up barn door at the front. It's a timeless interior and still holds up to, check that, looks better than modern cars. Simple, function, with real aluminum and chrome and virtually devoid of cheap plastic. You could actually rust on your interior back then.
1676186358791.png

Even back then, all of the parts were terribly expensive and I sold it a year later for $1K and bought another $500 car.

It was fun but I don't miss it either. Starting my 4runner from the house and walking out to a warm, water tight car, with climate control including heated and cooled leather seats that just runs, every time, with no drama is pretty awesome. Oh it has cup holders too. The console was unique, but don't leave your Big Gulp there when you try to do a burn out. It just ends up with you vacuuming a quart of Mountain Dew out of the back seat.

But really no one cares about a fake Mushtang body on the Superforza. Now enough reminiscing and back to the FTX.

Just how did this become a Mushtang thread?

Fine I will own up to it. But we weren't like the over compensating yabbos that drive them now. We had class and it would only go 90 mph down hill... in a hurricane. But it was cool, I think.

Mine looked (past tense) like this but much crappier. '67 Mustang, a 200 straight 6 with a crappy C4 trans and faded paint. Same dumb hub caps and everything. Nothing ever broke completely, but nothing every worked right either. But when you are 16 it was about the best thing you could get.

I bought it (or I should say my parents) for $500.

View attachment 277636

The console is worth twice the price of the car today. It was long a sleek with a roll up barn door at the front. It's a timeless interior and still holds up to, check that, looks better than modern cars. Simple, function, with real aluminum and chrome and virtually devoid of cheap plastic. You could actually rust on your interior back then.
View attachment 277637

Even back then, all of the parts were terribly expensive and I sold it a year later for $1K and bought another $500 car.

It was fun but I don't miss it either. Starting my 4runner from the house and walking out to a warm, water tight car, with climate control including heated and cooled leather seats that just runs, every time, with no drama is pretty awesome. Oh it has cup holders too. The console was unique, but don't leave your Big Gulp there when you try to do a burn out. It just ends up with you vacuuming a quart of Mountain Dew out of the back seat.

But really no one cares about a fake Mushtang body on the Superforza. Now enough reminiscing and back to the FTX.
I love these! They look so good

I love that candy red FTX body😍 (the blue one looks sweet too).! IMO a RC should be driven, but I wouldn’t mind putting this on a shelf just to look at it.
Here it’s being marketed for € 100 less than the Infraction. And although the FTX comes with lights, two additional sets of springs (so you’ll have soft, medium and hard) I think it will have a tough struggle against the well known Infraction.
If the built quality is like their DR8, it will be very durable and FTX parts usually are cheap👍.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back