Typhon Full charge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
So this is full charged 2 venom 3s battery’s running stock 14pinion and 50spur only thing I can think of to make more speed is nothing lol just what I said.
8A38BC04-A38F-4C27-AE84-7B119E275B3E.png
That’s the speed I ran on these tires

Attachments

• 5981D6F1-5A57-4236-AD11-4C17342904AE.jpeg
    5981D6F1-5A57-4236-AD11-4C17342904AE.jpeg
    369.5 KB · Views: 46
So this is full charged 2 venom 3s battery’s running stock 14pinion and 50spur only thing I can think of to make more speed is nothing lol just what I said.
View attachment 36042That’s the speed I ran on these tires
I put a 20t pinion in mine. Stock tires blew out the foams just like you did. Runs best on GRP tires but only gets to about 67mph.

View attachment 36048
Ummm interesting fact I’ll try that20t and that’s on 43t spur or 50t?
Can I bash on a 43t and not have no worries if so what are they

This in the screenshot is all I have for proof of speed potential.
The new v4 Typhon includes a 20t speed pinion so I figured I'd give it a try.
All stock v3 except for 20t pinion that I took from my Talion kit. It's the speed pinion that comes with Talion.
Everything else is stock as listed in the screenshot except for the tires which I had Badlands on when I tested. I just pulled everything from the specs online.
I haven't done a true hammer-on speed run with my gps yet because I blew the stock tires and the 2.8 badlands were thin crust pizzas when I got to full throttle for a couple seconds. The tire diameter I put in is for standard 2.8 Prolines. Also the 2.8 badlands peeled from the wheels and I need to wrap em and reglue before I run them again.
When I ran it on the Badlands for a couple passes without hammering the throttle for more than a few seconds, the thing was dangerously fast for me. With the ballooning it was hard to manage and honestly scared me so I put it away. It's scary fast but doesn't wheelie on stock or GRP.
I plan to maybe test it tomorrow on some belted Sweep Racing Terrain Crushers that I forgot I had. If I can hold it steady, I'll stick the GPS on there and maybe get some video or at least photo of the GPS reading. I don't have a phone I can afford to destroy so I won't be using an app though I wish I could.

Ummm interesting fact I’ll try that20t and that’s on 43t spur or 50t?
Can I bash on a 43t and not have no worries if so what are they
Check that video on the calculator. There are two different pinion and spur values to enter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back