SOLD / FOUND Full electronic setup, 7pxr, xlx2, 4070, 170bls and 8s lipos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh. You got issues. But in a good way. 🤣😝
Man I couldn't pass up the price. 200$ for a new xlx2 is a steal. I'm going to use it to replace an mmx8s in one of my on road rigs. I should sell the mmx8s to make some coin back but I'm totally going to end up keeping it and using it for another rig, I already got a 1717 not being used. :ROFLMAO:

Man I couldn't pass up the price. 200$ for a new xlx2 is a steal. I'm going to use it to replace an mmx8s in one of my on road rigs. I should sell the mmx8s to make some coin back but I'm totally going to end up keeping it and using it for another rig, I already got a 1717 not being used. :ROFLMAO:
No judgement here brother. Keep on keeping on! 🤣 I thought about it but all my free time is going into the speed run car. My money needs to go towards motors, gears, and tires. Lol

No judgement here brother. Keep on keeping on! 🤣 I thought about it but all my free time is going into the speed run car. My money needs to go towards motors, gears, and tires. Lol
Gears and tires...the real hidden cost of a speed running rig.

Gears and tires...the real hidden cost of a speed running rig.
You ain’t lying. Plus a few bodies thrown in the mix. And hex hubs, and…crap. Lemme stop thinking about that. I can hear my wallet yelling at me from the other room.

Funny enough I've been sitting here these past few days trying to come up with some idea to use the 1717 in. I feel like I literally have everything and I've yet to come up with anything 🤣.

Funny enough I've been sitting here these past few days trying to come up with some idea to use the 1717 in. I feel like I literally have everything and I've yet to come up with anything 🤣.
If you wanna unload it let me know. Its BLASPHEMY for Captain TP Motor to have a 1717...jus sayin'! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back