Full size proline belted badlands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I was just wondering if anyone had tried these out. They look huge but I’m tired of blowing tires

I haven't tried those ones.. I am waiting for my 2.8 belted Badlands to try on my Typhon 6s
But if you try those 3.8 for your Kraton let me know so i can get those for my new Kraton 6s..

I haven't tried those ones.. I am waiting for my 2.8 belted Badlands to try on my Typhon 6s
But if you try those 3.8 for your Kraton let me know so i can get those for my new Kraton 6s..
Will do a friend of mine bought the same as you and he runs them on his Mojave . He loves them. He can gear up all he wants

No they are badlands belted 3.8 on the web site. My lhs has a set and I am looking and wondering if they are too much in size . I’m running a kraton with HW 4985 and Max6
I have them on my Kraton 6s with stock electronics. I still haven't tried them out yet but some people say that the rim center hub (the replaceable one) cracks very easily. So I'll see what happens once I start using them. Yeah I have belted tires on my xmaxx 8s trucks and they don't explode or fall apart like the stock ones do. Have you considered the 17mm belted tires from powerhobby? They look nice, but they are very low profile, so you might break more stuff during high jumps (maybe?). I've noticed that on my xmaxx (low profile tire too).

I have them on my Kraton 6s with stock electronics. I still haven't tried them out yet but some people say that the rim center hub (the replaceable one) cracks very easily. So I'll see what happens once I start using them. Yeah I have belted tires on my xmaxx 8s trucks and they don't explode or fall apart like the stock ones do. Have you considered the 17mm belted tires from powerhobby? They look nice, but they are very low profile, so you might break more stuff during high jumps (maybe?). I've noticed that on my xmaxx (low profile tire too).
I have looked at the Powerhobby tires and have some SRC tires. The low profile kills speed and is hard on landings. They also take away from in air control.
Please let me know how the belted prolines work out. I’m really trying to build a 70 mph bashing monster Kraton

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back