Big Rock Full titanium Nero from Russia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoxioRU

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fazon
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Nero
Hello everyone, I'm a crazy fan of the NERO platform and with my friends I was able to create a custom titanium frame, front and rear butterflies of the differential case for my favorite.

IMG_7589.jpg

IMG_7590.jpg

IMG_7591.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so annoyed traxxass was a child an sued Arrma, I would love one of these.

Traxxas is very much afraid of competitors. Arrma rejoiced like a phoenix, it's a pity that there are no new models on the NERO platform, I'm really looking forward to new models on updated units from the NERO line.

Good job. I see from the edges that these TVPs weren’t milled and drilled. I’m guessing lazer.. maybe waterjet.

Did you use CAD to design it? Which program?

Good job. I see from the edges that these TVPs weren’t milled and drilled. I’m guessing lazer.. maybe waterjet.

Did you use CAD to design it? Which program?

Cut with a laser, after cutting, all the edges were hand-processed by Dremel, very hard. I drew in paint, and my friend drew, but in which program I don’t know, I can clarify)

Cut with a laser, after cutting, all the edges were hand-processed by Dremel, very hard. I drew in paint, and my friend drew, but in which program I don’t know, I can clarify)
What's the thickness of the frames? And are they much heavier than the original?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back