SOLD / FOUND Fully Upgraded Arrma Kraton -$550

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbedfuel15

Geek Extraordinaire!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey guys and gals,

Well, I did a little soul-searching and as much as it pains me to say it, I really don't have time for R/C any more. While I do love it, my true passion is geeky, techy, computer stuff.

That being said, I am putting my Arrma Kraton up for sale. It has many, many upgrades. Please see the thread here:
https://arrmaforum.com/threads/my-kraton-upgrade-thread.4325/page-1

Upgrades:
Outcast battery tray
Savox 1230sg servo (500 oz/in torque) w/ aluminum horn
Complete Avid RC bearing set
Hot Racing aluminum servo mount
Hot Racing motor mount
Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2 2200kv motor and ESC w/fan
Castle Creations BEC with Castle Link cable (adjust BEC output voltage)
RPM wing mounts
RPM bumpers
RPM skid plate
HPI Savage tires and rims
Upgraded HPI transmitter and receiver
Underbody wrap
Shimmed Diffs
Mugen Hub Carriers
Arrma hardened steel diff pins
Orange Tekno springs all the way around
Diff Fluid - 500k mid, 100k front, 60k rear
Brand spankin new Duratrax Six Pack MT 3.8" wheels and tires (braided fishing line ant-ballooning)
gensacearespammers 45C 5600MAH 5s battery
(can't think of name) 60C 5200MAH 4s battery

There are probably other things I am not thinking of... I will update the thread if I think of them.
Furthermore, I will update the thread with pictures tonight. I wanted to get it on here before I head out to work because I've been avoiding it. Yesterday my car had a case of the Mondays, and I had to shell out a pretty penny for that.

$550+shipping asking price.

I have sold on here before, my old upgraded rustler. I am also a Marine Corps veteran. I will stand by my word.

That's all ladies and gents!

Last edited:
That is one awesome build. Someone really should consider buying this before buying a new V3 and doing mods as all the wrench time has been done now and it's an awesome bashing machine no doubt. I did a similar build in the past month just getting my V2 and after adding up all parts I could cry LMAO. Good luck with the sale my man it's a super killer machine !!!!!!

20170715_115010.jpg
20170715_115300.jpg
20170715_115037.jpg
20170715_115214.jpg
20170715_115200.jpg

I will post more pics tonight after work. These are the most recent ones I posted in that thread above. Thanks

More pics fresh this morning. The curious cat is not included in the sale.
20171021_095025.jpg
20171021_095159.jpg 20171021_095123.jpg 20171021_095105.jpg 20171021_095054.jpg 20171021_095048.jpg 20171021_095025.jpg

Yup,,,,, You sure are as I have double that in my V2. The $$$ sure adds up fast with mods. Hopefully,someone will snag it off you as you can't even come close to building this for $550.00 PERIOD!!!!!

I'm shocked. I guess if nobody wants it at this price, I'll just hang on to it. I can't let this go for less than I paid for the stock with no time and upgrades!

Sorry Bro..... That's always the sucky thing with modifying anything in life either it be a motorcycle, car, boat right down to our rc hobby. I'm just as shocked as you honestly as you have done all the wrench time and really built a super nice bashing rig. Now with the release of the V3 with many beefed up areas now that were problems with the V1 & V2..... I wish I would have waited now as I just bought a V2 and built it to the hills UGH.

It's all good, I'm not really upset. Thanks though. I mean it is the truth, but I never want to accept it. I still remember selling my old 89 chevy 1500 that I ended up swapping the engine and transmission on for performance ones. Ended up with about a year of work, $12,000 in to it, and a thing of beauty. For the record, it had over 500lbs of torque and HP at the rear wheels. Had it up for sale for almost a year before I literally had to sell it.... to a dealer... for $1500... I now drive a somewhat reliable Ford Focus. Life is a female dog, and then ya die :) haha

At least I have an awesome rig that I'm sure will last a very, very long time if I take care of it. Gonna try for kids in the next couple years, so as long as I can get it to last for about the next 10 years, my kids will enjoy it too! haha

Sorry Bro..... That's always the sucky thing with modifying anything in life either it be a motorcycle, car, boat right down to our rc hobby. I'm just as shocked as you honestly as you have done all the wrench time and really built a super nice bashing rig. Now with the release of the V3 with many beefed up areas now that were problems with the V1 & V2..... I wish I would have waited now as I just bought a V2 and built it to the hills UGH.

man, the upgrades on the v3 don't justify the jump in price IMO. This rig , with all the upgrades is worth well more to me then a brand new v3 Kraton. If i didn't already have a v2 Kraton geared to the teeth, i would hop all over this.

man, the upgrades on the v3 don't justify the jump in price IMO. This rig , with all the upgrades is worth well more to me then a brand new v3 Kraton. If i didn't already have a v2 Kraton geared to the teeth, i would hop all over this.
Yup I feel the same way sully but my rig is built to the 9's as well. I'm sure it will sell if someone knows anything about the cost of upgrades. I hope it does as sitting on all this money on upgrades and not selling will drive a man bonkers LOL

Sold to Germ. Unfortunately switched it on this morning and found out the receiver is blown. No idea how this happened but it is a cheap fix and contacted Germ regarding the planned solution to make this right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back