Typhon Fun in the snow and ice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fun as hell runnin on the snow! We may get a rare bit of snow this year and I hope I can try it out.
Also looks very cold but maybe not as cold as those officials handling the Saints game today. :censored::(

Looks fun as hell runnin on the snow! We may get a rare bit of snow this year and I hope I can try it out.
Also looks very cold but maybe not as cold as those officials handling the Saints game today. :censored::(

Saints got jobbed :(

This isn't typical snow. There is a pretty thick layer of ice on top.

Saints got jobbed :(

This isn't typical snow. There is a pretty thick layer of ice on top.

I can see the ice through the drifting! Pretty challenging imo and I'd like to try it..
I don't do NFL anymore but did read some twitter talk and kept updated on the score from time to time. Shame for Drew Brees because I feel he's legit and a genuinely good person...good for the franchise and talented. :cautious:

Its not even 1 Degree here today... its literally 0F outside..

Im not going out there.. I think my RC adventures are getting put to a rest till spring :(

Its not even 1 Degree here today... its literally 0F outside..

Im not going out there.. I think my RC adventures are getting put to a rest till spring :(

Yeah it's frigid here as well. High of 11. No way I'm running my trucks today. Another 6 weeks and this cold weather will be gone. Can't wait!

-12 with wind chill here in NYC

I'm not that far away and it is freezing. I just walked my dog and I throught her pee was going to freeze as it was coming out of her! No bashing today!

The victim of last week's 6 degree day!

Attachments

• IMG_20190121_155020_479.jpg
    IMG_20190121_155020_479.jpg
    926.8 KB · Views: 37
The victim of last week's 6 degree day!

Love the trencher x's! Bummer bout the car :( winter is here! :(

A full 0F here with wind chill is something like 20 below? I dunno cold enough poop hit the fan on the roads yesterday..

I went out to get dinner and on the way to Walmart (needed milk..) Were stopped at a light and right next to us this lady got rear ended, poor bastard who slid into her busted his whole front end.. It was like 4F with poop roads just horrible, Then later that day there was a 12 car pile up during a white out windy again near 0 temps..

Mail has been canceled for 2 days, Trash pick up canceled this week..

Pretty much no one should be going outside let alone RC CARS lol

I took my 2 arrmas out yesterday and ran 1 pack thru the brcc and 6s thru the notor and nothing broke!! Even ran my glued up tire that I punched a hole in and it held up.

Won't take my slash out in this poop tho not gonna break another damn stub..

#Stayinside.

Sorry for the rambling my kratom kicked in ;P

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back