Typhon Fun in the snow and ice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the trencher x's! Bummer bout the car :( winter is here! :(

A full 0F here with wind chill is something like 20 below? I dunno cold enough poop hit the fan on the roads yesterday..

I went out to get dinner and on the way to Walmart (needed milk..) Were stopped at a light and right next to us this lady got rear ended, poor bastard who slid into her busted his whole front end.. It was like 4F with poop roads just horrible, Then later that day there was a 12 car pile up during a white out windy again near 0 temps..

Mail has been canceled for 2 days, Trash pick up canceled this week..

Pretty much no one should be going outside let alone RC CARS lol

I took my 2 arrmas out yesterday and ran 1 pack thru the brcc and 6s thru the notor and nothing broke!! Even ran my glued up tire that I punched a hole in and it held up.

Won't take my slash out in this poop tho not gonna break another damn stub..

#Stayinside.

Sorry for the rambling my kratom kicked in ;P
What part of the country are you in?

20190131_064417.jpg

Brrr.

fiddlesticking brrr.

I'm from the mitten state (Michigan) Lets see if I can pin point it on a map and post a pic of it. Visualizations are best.

Red star Is me. Upp where it says 134 is where I was born! :D

View attachment 28551
I always wanted to cross the lake and check out that area when I still had my boat, but never did and sold it last year... Now I might be able to just drive across the ice and check it out!

TC420 is one of the few Americans further north than us guys in Southern Ontario. Maybe the Wisconsin and Minnesota guys too. I wonder if they live in igloos too?

Do you see a lot of other people running RC trucks?
Just a few, but I do get quite the crowd of onlookers. Lots of questions on where people can get them for their own kids. My kids and I typically bring a fleet of cars to the park.

Most of the fun is if a dog gets off the leash. I usually let them chase the cars so they get tired.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back