Fun little bash with my lil man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteyk49

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Voltage
We got to test out my k6s with the new max 6 esc and 4092 1650kv setup on a 18t pinion. We have to get used to the power delivery for sure. I’m surprised how much abuse the stock chassis takes with only aluminum braces for support. She came home with only a broken shock rod end. We found a new bash spot at a local high school with some big hills. I sent the Kraton roughly 100ft (long) down a big hill. I sent little man’s brcc but went easy. Lil man gave the k6s a try too. He was nervous. We came home with 3 lightly damaged rigs. We also attended a small Rc event at a local park. It was a good day!

^^^ Love to see your video but it has a playback error, at least My end here.
Did it work? I’m trying to use my new iPhone 12 pro Max I got setup today and can’t figure it out haha. I had the same phone for 6 years. We don’t get internet where we live so we only have cellphone data

Last edited:
Nice to see you and your boy had a nice outing. I ran a couple rigs today myself, didn't break anything but managed to tear up a brand new body on concrete.

Nice to see you and your boy had a nice outing. I ran a couple rigs today myself, didn't break anything but managed to tear up a brand new body on concrete.
We didn’t break anything on our first outing of the day. My son just popped out an axle on his brcc and my old Maximus. He knows my moto is if we don’t come home broken, we didn’t have enough fun so we went out again haha we took 4 cars with us for the day. We went thru 8 2s lipos, 7 3s lipos and 3 6s lipos. He now wants a 16th-14th scale rig that runs on 2-3s. We saw a few at this event and they were fast as hell !
Weekends were made for Arrma! Looks like time well spent. (y)
We have 2 other brands that are a blast but when we want to show off or go big, we break out the arrmas haha. When we go to local events or his rc club, everyone has traxxas. We break out the good stuff and they are like what is that and how do I get one? Haha

Always great to have a shared interest with your kids. He'll learn mechanical skills, too, if he keeps at it, and some electrical stuff.
My kids love doing all my hobby’s. I teach them how to work on our house, cars/trucks, atv, plows, guns, crossbows/bows, rc cars, hunting/fishing, sports etc. I like teaching them how things work or why they were designed that way. They get too much screen time at their mothers. I get them outside! That’s how my father taught me. I want them to be taught how to fend for themselves one day and have fun while doing it! My son got me back into the hobby a few years ago and now his older sister is interested.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back