Vendetta Fun little car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notoriousone

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Got my Vendetta in last week. As said everything is plastic, so I wasn’t expecting much but its a fun car to just mess around with and drive hard out of the box. With the stock speed pinion on it and running 3s, I got 72mph top speed but the vibrations from the plastic driveshaft were crazy and moved the bearing out of its plastic support lol..
Next I swapped the stock 100 amp ESC for a 150 amp Infraction 6s ESC and ran the car on 4s, the top speed jumped to 80mph which was nice.
One annoying thing about this car is that it doesn’t have droop screws, so you can’t play around with ride height like you can with the larger 6s or 8s cars. But I was able to work around it and drop the front end, and get some rake in the chassis by using heavy duty Zip ties. One on each side around the top of the front shock tower, and through a hole in the lower front arms, as a travel limiter.. It works and keeps the front down, and doesn’t touch or interfere with the suspension motion at all. So far the front has stayed down at 80 mph, wel’ll see once she gets up to over 100mph..
Along those lines, I’ve got a 44t plastic spur and 34t pinion on the way, both 32pitch. I’m going to use that gearing along with a Mamba Monster 2 6s ESC, and either the stock 3900kv motor or another 3200kv motor I have laying around.. What motor do you guys think would work better for that setup, running a strong 4s battery? Would 3900kv be too much for the plastic gears/driveshaft

D79886EE-EB35-4932-A200-2C6488E2A718.jpeg

4435A64C-2F73-43D4-86EB-318F010EEA72.jpeg

2A76E6D9-0035-4947-8EE8-4CFD9EAC5481.jpeg

Did you try the 6s setup yet?
Nope, on 4s only so far.. It did 92mph on 4s with the stock 3900KV motor and a 150amp Infraction V2 6s esc, with relatively mild gearing.. Ill get it up to 100mph and then thats it for this car.. It will go back to being a on road basher. The diff gears and spur gear being plastic, and no droop screws really don't motivate me to try to make this into a serious speed runner, though I see some guys have gotten into the 130's and faster with it.. hats off to them. I'm already on a second spur gear, after a few bashing sessions and like three speedruns

I think the 3200 would do better,

higher kv with 4s power I’d assume would over heat. Even the 3200 runs hot on 3s with a 20t pinion? You are probably better off dropping a different motor in it for 4s? Just my 2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back