Vendetta Fun size Infraction (Mega 3s-4s conversion) 🙃

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to stop myself twice on that sale. I have 2 Infraction mega thats 4s already. One has the Mustang body. It's hard passing on a deal!🥺😫

Been lovin mine, although I never ran the brushed system. Went straight to 4s.
Yea I got some nib stuff laying around, will do a few minor upgrades before its first outing!! 🤣
I had to stop myself twice on that sale. I have 2 Infraction mega thats 4s already. One has the Mustang body. It's hard passing on a deal!🥺😫
Yea thats the only thing, its a mega i mean c'mon!! Why can I not pass up deals!! 🤣

Last edited:
Well shoot i knew I couldn't count on you guys.. to lead me!!

20220823_215805.jpg

Well shoot i knew I couldn't count on you guys.. to lead me!!

View attachment 238486
Same with me...couldn't resist the deal. I haven't even ran mine yet. I have all the parts I need to upgrade to 4s...just need time! :cautious:

I still spent a little under what a full price would have been....SCORE! :LOL::ROFLMAO::p

You won't regret it KYLE! :LOL::ROFLMAO:✌️:p

& now know where to send all my spektrum stuff!😉
I guess I should of left the address.. yes please!! 🤣
Same with me...couldn't resist the deal. I haven't even ran mine yet. I have all the parts I need to upgrade to 4s...just need time! :cautious:

I still spent a little under what a full price would have been....SCORE! :LOL::ROFLMAO::p

You won't regret it KYLE! :LOL::ROFLMAO:✌️:p
Ha

Last edited:
You guys are the Devil I swear! Off the wagon again.

Screenshot_20220825-123132_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Last edited:
Lol.

Btw you got your phone number and order number visible, last thing you want is some d-bag to cancel your order.
Thanks bro.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back