Senton Fun with the Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny b

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Typhon 3s
Daughter stopped by today and we ran a few packs together. She took a few good action shots. Got a nice run time out of my new 6900 mah lipo. Truck behaves quite differently with 50/30k diff oil. Hard to explain but I like it. Fun to experiment.

4309.jpeg

4312.jpeg

4310 (1).jpeg

4316.jpeg

4314.jpeg

4302.jpeg

4305.jpeg

4304.jpeg

4303.jpeg

4308.jpeg

4317.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like you had a good time 👍
How did you find it with a heavier lipo?

All you need now is a big ramp 😉
Could definitely notice a difference with the heavier Lipo. Had to remove one of the battery spacers ( front) to make it fit. Less wheelies this way, although I am running a 15 tooth pinion which helps. Should of removed the rear block instead. I'm trying really hard to resist the temptation to "Send it" as you say. Y'all are a bad influence on me :ROFLMAO:

Update...for those who care and have a 3s Senton, this truck is like day and night between a 15 and 20 tooth ( which is stock) pinion. Just returned from running 2 packs and its the first time I ran the 20 tooth. Stupid on Steroids fast!!! Pulling up the front end even at 30 mph. Thought I might lose some bottom end torque but still very fast out of the gate. I would refrain from swapping out the pinion to a smaller tooth one unless your having heat or cogging issues. Imo. Although not as stable in the turns, I enjoy having to " drive" the truck. Presents a challenge. Sorry, nothing broke, but it cart wheeled and rolled a lot. Tough lil truck!

The senton is a rapid lil beasty with 20T that's for sure! 👍 The slightly narrower A arms and smaller wheels means it's not as vulnerable as some other trucks. Cartwheel for days 😂

My girl and I are going out to run the Senton now. Gorgeous 75 degrees. Will get some pics. Might even let her drive after promising not to send it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back