Felony Functional parachute

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m down but the car only does 70, I’m gonna castle swap it so I can get it fast and test my chute some more. I think the ramp might be fun but I don’t think it’ll slow it enough to land but I’ll send it.

I only have a little ramp and it tops out at 70 till I do that castle swap. But I’ll send it.

I’m fairly certain as soon as the chute opens it’s gonna nosedive.
Hmm that makes sense. It might save the fall but it would land on the nose. Maybe we need a chute that pops out the top "James Bond" style?

I’m down but the car only does 70, I’m gonna castle swap it so I can get it fast and test my chute some more. I think the ramp might be fun but I don’t think it’ll slow it enough to land but I’ll send it.

I only have a little ramp and it tops out at 70 till I do that castle swap. But I’ll send it.

I’m fairly certain as soon as the chute opens it’s gonna nosedive.
Don't bother I don't want you to smash your rig..
When you get your castle in and it's ready then post us a vid of success 🤟😁

While you do that I'll get my flame thrower on to the back of my rig and see how that works out🤣🤣

While you do that I'll get my flame thrower on to the back of my rig and see how that works out🤣🤣
Or I could allways install my Ak47 on to the top of my rig and shoot some bottles.😂🤟

Or I could allways install my Ak47 on to the top of my rig and shoot some bottles.😂🤟
Waite I don't think Mr Biden will allow me to do that 😭

Last edited:
Hmm that makes sense. It might save the fall but it would land on the nose. Maybe we need a chute that pops out the top "James Bond" style?
Maybe. It’s gonna look super goofy though 😂

Waite I don't think Mr Biden will allow me to do that 😭
I might still send it on a small ramp. It’s dark now, but I got one off of marketplace. Just ran outta daylight. 😂

Maybe. It’s gonna look super goofy though 😂

I might still send it on a small ramp. It’s dark now, but I got one off of marketplace. Just ran outta daylight. 😂
Show us when ever bud..it's all good..it's gonna be a new year soon ..enjoy it with your fam..my poor nephew was just screaming and crying when he saw my rc stuff and he wants to play with them..he's only 2 years old I won't let him touch certain ones but I let him play with my first rc truck I ever had when I was kid.its a shelf queen but I'm sure he will be easy on it lol.a little baby druel won't hurt

IMG_20221202_220953475.jpg

IMG_20221202_220831020.jpg

Show us when ever bud..it's all good..it's gonna be a new year soon ..enjoy it with your fam..my poor nephew was just screaming and crying when he saw my rc stuff and he wants to play with them..he's only 2 years old I won't let him touch certain ones but I let him play with my first rc truck I ever had when I was kid.its a shelf queen but I'm sure he will be easy on it lol.a little baby druel won't hurt

View attachment 266446

View attachment 266447
Definitely raising the suspension all the way. But we will see when I send it tomorrow morning. New year, new ramp. Gotta blast

7163A51F-C838-4FA1-9103-780B0443BC86.jpeg

View attachment 266446

View attachment 266447
That is a sweet rig. When are you doing the brushless swap?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back