Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they were funny myself but figured he would get in trouble for them. Happy I saw them and saved them before it was removed 😆.

Yes they were funny, but they were all against the rules. The first ones were political memes and the last one had swearing in it.

Just because something is funny doesn't mean that it is okay to post. The best workaround I can think of for posting this kind of stuff is to just make a message and just invite people to it. If it is in a PM and not on the open forums it is okay, not sure what the limit is to how many people you can add to a pm though. I think we had 20-30 in one of them last year.

If y'all don't want to see my unrelenting posts about leather-suited gimp teams, then I don't want to have to lose respect for individuals here posting about politics. At least gimp suits are an actual Arrma thing, not just something I just want to attribute to Arrma with chitty memes. Dig?

Yes they were funny, but they were all against the rules. The first ones were political memes and the last one had swearing in it.

Just because something is funny doesn't mean that it is okay to post. The best workaround I can think of for posting this kind of stuff is to just make a message and just invite people to it. If it is in a PM and not on the open forums it is okay, not sure what the limit is to how many people you can add to a pm though. I think we had 20-30 in one of them last year.
I wasn't saying you were in the wrong and I knew it broke the rules. Like I said in my earlier post, I figured it would get removed and he would get in trouble for it. I was just stating that I still thought they were funny.

@gotnitro & @SARRT8 or anyone else for that matter, if you start a PM group I would love to be part of it. It is very difficult to offend me and everything that's been removed so far I have thought was funny.

I wasn't saying you were in the wrong and I knew it broke the rules. Like I said in my earlier post, I figured it would get removed and he would get in trouble for it. I was just stating that I still thought they were funny.

@gotnitro & @SARRT8 or anyone else for that matter, if you start a PM group I would love to be part of it. It is very difficult to offend me and everything that's been removed so far I have thought was funny.
Trust me I don't want to delete this stuff. I am a firm believer that we need a free for all section that you have to opt in to be able to even see.

Trust me I don't want to delete this stuff. I am a firm believer that we need a free for all section that you have to opt in to be able to even see.
I know. I've stood up for you before when people were complaining about you removing stuff and said something like just because he removes it doesn't mean he doesn't agree with the stuff or think it's funny but it's part of the job.

I took these pictures a couple months. Necessity truly is the mother of invention 🙃

297CD459-1013-404B-9AFB-179BB924F32D.jpeg

FD404881-068D-486A-9923-7819CAAFD54B.jpeg

Back