Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
07A9E005-652B-4B35-A604-EBFF36CCB13A.jpeg

the edge near the window is a horizontal ring, and it's closer to the stairs at the left than it is at the right
For this exact reason, Mario is going downstairs .. Look at the window and how the line passes through it (the line is lower on the left than on the right). That line would appear to follow the stairwell up and down, like a handrail. Plus his clothes are still clean, which means he hasn't been to work yet - so obviously, he just got out of bed in the tower.

If the line / ring was perfectly horizontal, it would mean the window was not installed level (tilted to the right) - probably by one of the Goomba's, Koopa Troopa's or even the Hammer Brothers. In this configuration, Mario would run in a perfect circle all day long (as the stairs would follow the line).

Also, spiral staircases traditionally ascend clockwise. Being that he is going counter clockwise, then he is descending. ;)

Last edited:
For this exact reason, Mario is going downstairs .. Look at the window and how the line passes through it (the line is lower on the left than on the right). That line would appear to follow the stairwell up and down, like a handrail. Plus his clothes are still clean, which means he hasn't been to work yet - so obviously he just got out of bed in the tower.
He fact that we're trying to understand this tho...

For this exact reason, Mario is going downstairs .. Look at the window and how the line passes through it (the line is lower on the left than on the right). That line would appear to follow the stairwell up and down, like a handrail. Plus his clothes are still clean, which means he hasn't been to work yet - so obviously, he just got out of bed in the tower.
, then he is descending. ;)
I literaly drew the opposite conclusion because of that line. I assumed it wasn't a handrail, but a ring, a 'layer' in the tower

I literaly drew the opposite conclusion because of that line. I assumed it wasn't a handrail, but a ring, a 'layer' in the tower
I know - hence my explanation. I also don't think it's a handrail, but it does follow the stairs - which means if it's a layer line, then the stairs won't go up or down, they'll go in a perfect circle.

Back