Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the funniest thing ever posted on this thread. Been a Kiss fan for 40. + years and this has hit the nail squarely on the head. Made my day.

I was Gene Simmons for Halloween when I was a kid and was a member of the Kiss Army. I'm 49 now. I had most of the Kiss albums on vinyl and my friend had em on 8-Track. Love Gun came with the paper and cardboard pop gun and I got it from one of those record clubs.
Anyway, the Melvins may not be your thing but they did do a solid to Kiss when they put out similar looking solo records. King Buzzo one is my favorite but I'm too old feeling these days to listen to it much anymore.
edit: PS, Dave Grohl played drums on the King Buzzo one.
1571460593875.png

1571460605414.png

I was Gene Simmons for Halloween when I was a kid and was a member of the Kiss Army. I'm 49 now. I had most of the Kiss albums on vinyl and my friend had em on 8-Track. Love Gun came with the paper and cardboard pop gun and I got it from one of those record clubs.
Anyway, the Melvins may not be your thing but they did do a solid to Kiss when they put out similar looking solo records. King Buzzo one is my favorite but I'm too old feeling these days to listen to it much anymore.
View attachment 51230
View attachment 51231
Same here had the plastic mask and plastic poncho outfit when young, later on I’ve been Gene at least 1/2 dozen times at Halloween and college parties. Concerts, records, T-shirt’s, trading cards, you name it. Total sucker. Latest pick up was a pair of rocknroll over vans from the 90’s on eBay. I have totally drank the cool aid ?

Attachments

• 59926C22-947C-4044-8AC8-31E150420657.jpeg
    59926C22-947C-4044-8AC8-31E150420657.jpeg
    465.5 KB · Views: 36
  • C9FD3A34-DA29-4E2A-B653-43573CCB6BED.jpeg
    C9FD3A34-DA29-4E2A-B653-43573CCB6BED.jpeg
    284.7 KB · Views: 40
Same here had the plastic mask and plastic poncho outfit when young, later on I’ve been Gene at least 1/2 dozen times at Halloween and college parties. Concerts, records, T-shirt’s, trading cards, you name it. Total sucker. Latest pick up was a pair of rocknroll over vans from the 90’s on eBay. I have totally drank the cool aid ?

Those Vans are awesome! My dad painted my face and mom made me a cape. I used some chains from a hanging plant for my chest and no shirt. Only thing I didn't have were giant boots. lol
Can’t even deny that as a Bears fan. Favre haunted us for years too, but not to the degree Rodgers has. He has been so good for so long, but he’s gonna have to play till he’s 60 to beat The Real GOAT!

View attachment 50932

They all call Dan Marino daddy.

1571461920945.png

Last edited:
Those Vans are awesome! My dad painted my face and mom made me a cape. I used some chains from a hanging plant for my chest and no shirt. Only thing I didn't have were giant boots. lol

View attachment 51234
Dan Marino? Really? Because he won one game? We still got that SB win tho. Who cares about 1 regular season game.

3A5D371D-758A-4676-B40B-8D3D6EE5303F.jpeg

I'm not going to lie. I did that to my Oldsmobile Delta 88 when I was 18 years old. It made it sound mean when you floored it ?
I did the same with my 66 Impala with a 4 barrel quadrajet, must have added 25 HP in sound LOL

View attachment 51234
This is why I still use IE. LOL!

I would always pick D but could be why I don't have a wife.
Oh, you can answer D all you want when married too. However, you will have sporadic points of time that you cannot remember because you were unconscious. I have so many gaps in my memory...

Back