Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
download (48).jpg

What is it to begin with?
I so want a circle breaker!
Lmao me too!! no it's a smoke stopper. A circuit (not circle) breaker for drones etc when you first fire up to make sure all the wires are good and no shorts so you don't pop your expensive flight controller's etc. I knew what they were trying to say but thought it was too funny not to post. Like my english is bad and I type like garbage but wow bangood takes the cake.

Gotta love Engrish. I got a box today that said "make in china" wasn't sure if they sent me the parts and I was supposed to go to China to assemble it. :unsure:
Now that’s funny right there! 👆
😂🤣😂

Gotta love Engrish. I got a box today that said "make in china" wasn't sure if they sent me the parts and I was supposed to go to China to assemble it. :unsure:
At my old job we had this furniture company that in big bold letters across the front of the box it said "DO NOT DROP WITH KNIFE" :ROFLMAO:

At my old job we had this furniture company that in big bold letters across the front of the box it said "DO NOT DROP WITH KNIFE" :ROFLMAO:
I built this one dresser for my brother and in the instructions it said to stop and take a break, so when my brother came around to ask why I was sitting on my ass I said the instructions told me to lmao :ROFLMAO:

Back