Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How to win at KUNG FLU.

OIP.jpg

Not trying to talk politics or anything but seriously what in the hell is that guys deal? He's really the best option the Democrats could come up with?
Scary isn’t it. If they weren’t up against the least popular incumbent of all time, they wouldn’t have a chance in hell. He’s a scumbag.

Not trying to talk politics or anything but seriously what in the hell is that guys deal? He's really the best option the Democrats could come up with?

Right?!! Just the demoncrap puppet. Hell, obummer didn't even endorse him till the last second lol... Sleepy, creepy, bunker Joe Biden at his finest! And that's before his disease..

Want my opinion? I think what the demonrats are doing to him is senior abuse. My wife has 2 patients with Progressive Aphasia, a form of Dementia. They act EXACTLY like bunker boy Joe.. It's truly sad.

Right?!! Just the demoncrap puppet. Hell, obummer didn't even endorse him till the last second lol... Sleepy, creepy, bunker Joe Biden at his finest! And that's before his disease..

Want my opinion? I think what the demonrats are doing to him is senior abuse. My wife has 2 patients with Progressive Aphasia, a form of Dementia. They act EXACTLY like bunker boy Joe.. It's truly sad.

Eh I still think that the old man Bernie would have been a better option. But sorry no more politics.

Eh I still think that the old man Bernie would have been a better option. But sorry no more politics.
That’s not saying much IMO. I would have settled for Mayor Pete the Weasel over Biden. He’ll give me Robin... I mean Amy K too.

Dream ticket for me would have been Bernie and Tulsi. Or Bernie and Warren.

Ain't that the frickin truth! Them things are a SOB!
Right? Back when I would run my RC10B2 I would constantly lose the ones for the hinge pins. I really need to get that car out again.

Picked this little guy up used for a good price and by accident (long story). I was going to sell it and make some money on it but it’s too much fun to get rid of.

It’s built really well, handles amazing, has 3 diffs and will be screaming fast on 3S. I had a 35A Hobbywing left over from my LC build so I threw it in here to run 3S. Shout out to @razorrc for the layout ideas.

View attachment 87728

View attachment 87729

View attachment 87730

View attachment 87731
Nice car. I wish the LC Racing stuff had a center diff, I don't really care for the slipper.

Wrong thread?

Picked this little guy up used for a good price and by accident (long story). I was going to sell it and make some money on it but it’s too much fun to get rid of.

It’s built really well, handles amazing, has 3 diffs and will be screaming fast on 3S. I had a 35A Hobbywing left over from my LC build so I threw it in here to run 3S. Shout out to @razorrc for the layout ideas.

View attachment 87728

View attachment 87729

View attachment 87728

View attachment 87729

View attachment 87730

View attachment 87731
I must have missed the joke?

Back