[FURY] Are cheap china ebay tires any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: they arrived, unfortunatly my fury is down and is awaiting parts to get fixed. I will post a pic of the tires

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: SUPER sticky, I think these are good, rims are a bit cheap (of course) they bend by just a little squeeze, but overall I see no binding and I look forward to running them after my car is fixed

Update: they arrived, unfortunatly my fury is down and is awaiting parts to get fixed. I will post a pic of the tires

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: SUPER sticky, I think these are good, rims are a bit cheap (of course) they bend by just a little squeeze, but overall I see no binding and I look forward to running them after my car is fixed
Do they require gluing?

13524147_10206848751594672_1789853467_o.jpg
my glueing was a bit bad because this is my first time but I did it! here is how they look!

IMG_20160623_182050.jpg
the sneakpeak but the car is still broken... missing the pin for the hex and the stripped out rear carrier hub...

Transfer the ballstuds to the front of the rear hubs, it helps a bit. Lucky sod,you've got the alloy side plates. Good luck trying to find the drive pins,though if you're in the States,it shouldn't be a problem.

Transfer the ballstuds to the front of the rear hubs, it helps a bit. Lucky sod,you've got the alloy side plates. Good luck trying to find the drive pins,though if you're in the States,it shouldn't be a problem.
bought the drive pins for $6 for 8

will do, but would I need to get captured ends for the front because I heard that the steering would be even easier to pop?

Best glue job ever!
After you first bash run, the extra glue that seeped out should disappear.
That's how you learn something new, give it your best shot.
Good job Justin!

On those hex pins, when I lost one on the rear, I moved front pin to rear, then put a piece clipped from a HD paper clip in front, the non-power wheel. Yeah, I know, cheesy and ridiculous, no halfway respectable RCer would use a paper clip? But I got to bash till my pins arrived.

Best glue job ever!
Good job Justin!

On those hex pins, when I lost one on the rear, I moved front pin to rear, then put a piece clipped from a HD paper clip in front, the non-power wheel. Yeah, I know, cheesy and ridiculous, no halfway respectable RCer would use a paper clip? But I got to bash till my pins arrived.

Great solution. Also you can make your pins with drill bits.

Best glue job ever!
Good job Justin!

I was cutting paper clips a while ago when I was trying to get some Traxxas wheels to fit. Finally put the tires on some new rims!! I'm workin my way up to halfway respectable. Lol

I was cutting paper clips a while ago when I was trying to get some Traxxas wheels to fit. Finally put the tires on some new rims!! I'm workin my way up to halfway respectable. Lol
I'm still hoping to work my way up to "halfway respectable"...

View attachment 2044 the sneakpeak but the car is still broken... missing the pin for the hex and the stripped out rear carrier hub...
I know that this is a pretty old thread but I wanted to know how these worked out because my friend bought a slash 2wd and already hates the wheels and I was thinking about these for him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back