Fury Extended Body Mounts.

Krimzun

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Hi, new Fury BLX owner got it today and had plans to put a Pro Line VW Baja body on. The rear supports just don't line up and even fully extended they are to short. I had planned on using a Pro Line kit to extend the mounts, but they use a square rod vs arrma using a hex shape. Has anyone found a solution or do I just need to Frankenstein together my own?

Thanks.

I decided to order some Pro Line body extensions worse case scenario I break out the dremmel and match the shape. Also looking for a fan for the esc so far its not hot to the touch running on 3S, but Towerhobbies is on back order till April. If anyone knows of another fan that will work and plug into the receiver to power it let me know please. On a side note I haven't driven an RC car since I was a kid well over 30 years ago... Mostly I fly RC planes a good 10 years of that under my belt flying Scale, Bi Planes, Warbirds, Jets etc... Surprisingly the Fury is easy to drive even when hammering it runs straight as an arrow. I have some new tires coming to go with the Baja bug theme, but I'm surprised at how well the stock tires grip. I made a make shift jump up and down my back deck and again very pleased with how it jumps even on the stock shocks it soaks them pretty good. At some point I will upgrade them once I get the first batch of to do's done.

Last edited:

Southernfury85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
I run a proline Baja bug body on my fury mega I run it without the bumpers and the rear holes on the body lined up with the posts but I did have to make new ones on the front