Fury lap pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skaxis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Brought the family to the track today. Intended for the wife to pilot the Fury but my son's buddy from next door showed up just as we were packing up the van so he ended up with the Fury. Here's a pic of it in action. Not the best pic ever, it was taken with my phone. :/

10.10.2015-19.39.png

Nice! Looking forward to the delivery and unboxing of our Fury!

I was going to buy a Fury tower had them for $99 plus a coupon code and free shipping. I skipped because my Granite sits on the bench waiting for repairs more than driving. I really like the appearance of the Fury compared to other SCTs.
Now Im thinking I blew it. :eek:

i picked up mine for $140 at rcplanet. Tower was $150. Yeah, $99 is killer. Maybe I should have looked around a little more. Hopefully you just happened to get a bad one...it happens.

The Fury is aupposed to arrive Saturday 12/5. Hoping to get some run time in on Sunday.

Being new to this, it looks like a lot of people go through Tower.

Darn, looks like I missed out on the great deals. At $85 I very well might have bought 2 of them.

All well.

Last edited:
Thats how I got back into RC... T-hobbies had it for $85 shipped. Couldn't pass it up.
Only problem is now I want to upgrade but parts are limited or you need to mix/match and test from other brands.

Equipped with the Castle Sidewinder SCT combo, Integy 78mm MSR11 shocks on the front, and ProLine Badlands on all 4 corners I let my son's buddy hit the track today. I'd say it's doing quite well. Wouldn't you?

01.31.2016-18.56.png

Equipped with the Castle Sidewinder SCT combo, Integy 78mm MSR11 shocks on the front, and ProLine Badlands on all 4 corners I let my son's buddy hit the track today. I'd say it's doing quite well. Wouldn't you?

01.31.2016-18.56.png
Sounds like a pretty nice equipped Arrma Fury and great action shot!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back