Fury mega issues

Brett312

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fury
So I put in a 60amp turnigy trackstar esc/motor in and it was running awesome for about 10 batteries today I went to take it out and it wouldnt go so I change the remotes batteries and all is good for about 5 minutes and then it stops on me. I take it inside and its flashing red which is low voltage. But my lipo alarm says battery is good and tried two different ones. So when I turn it on either I have no power and nothing happens or it will work but when I stop the wheels they go on their own forward and backward randomly. Where should I look first? Servo, esc or controller?

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Sounds like the issue is with the ESC, but first thing I'd do is ensure that the car and transmitter batteries are fully charged.

Brett312

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fury
I ended up finding a used remote for cheap and that instantly fixed the issue. Made it about 5 minutes and then broke the outdrive where the dog bone goes in so that's going to be a fun one to fix

Rdub

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Raider
Time for the metal gears as long as you're ripping it apart. I waiting to blow up my Raider mega stock gears.... Then I will make the switch!

Brett312

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fury
Yeah I ordered the metal motor mount so will probably order The gears next pay check.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.