Fury mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banger

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
I bought a used fury mega. Bad idea, the entire front end fell off as soon as I pulled it from box! It was glued beyond belief. I spent four hours just removing glue, just to the broken pieces apart and get moveable parts moving again, such as a arms battery cover etc. To no fault but my own for not checking it out better. I have noticed this thing has tons of parts on it. Being new to ARRMA brand I had a very difficult time finding the parts I need . It did not come with manual.After fighting with some exploded views on their web site I'm pretty sure I've ordered everything I need. Just thinking this thing is going to be a bit off a pain to keep maintenance on. I have a few traxxas kits and maintenance is very simple. Anyone feel this way towards ARRMA.?

I bought a used fury mega. Bad idea, the entire front end fell off as soon as I pulled it from box! It was glued beyond belief. I spent four hours just removing glue, just to the broken pieces apart and get moveable parts moving again, such as a arms battery cover etc. To no fault but my own for not checking it out better. I have noticed this thing has tons of parts on it. Being new to ARRMA brand I had a very difficult time finding the parts I need . It did not come with manual.After fighting with some exploded views on their web site I'm pretty sure I've ordered everything I need. Just thinking this thing is going to be a bit off a pain to keep maintenance on. I have a few traxxas kits and maintenance is very simple. Anyone feel this way towards ARRMA.?

it will be fine...you can do it...no big deal...learn something new and have fun...

it will be fine...you can do it...no big deal...learn something new and have fun...
Got my parts in and got it back together. Was quite the experience. But I took it for a spin and the steering is slow and very wide. I can manually turn the wheels very sharp, don't seem to be binding anywhere. Is the servo shot or could this be in the adjustments. End points are all centered. I have a ads-7m in my cart ready to order just want to make sure it's not something simple. Thanks in advance.

Got my parts in and got it back together. Was quite the experience. But I took it for a spin and the steering is slow and very wide. I can manually turn the wheels very sharp, don't seem to be binding anywhere. Is the servo shot or could this be in the adjustments. End points are all centered. I have a ads-7m in my cart ready to order just want to make sure it's not something simple. Thanks in advance.

hmmmm...yeah...check endpoints...good place to start...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back