Fury rear chassis arm issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fisch83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Hey I race my arrma fury regularly on a banked oval and I've ran into a issue because of the load the banking puts on the RR of the truck it pulls out and breaks the RR lower arm of the chassis. The center piece As you can see in the picture can't handle the load and gives way. I've already changed pins and run them through From the front but that center link is still breaking on me.

Any ideas to make stronger? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 75
@fisch83, First welcome to Arrma forum, glad to have you here with us!

By the looks of it, it looks like you keep breaking AR330168 - is that right?

I know Arrma had made mention of several aluminum part upgrades but have failed to make any of them available, or not in great supply. I know they had mentioned an aluminum front hinge pin brace, but I'll have to look and see if they have one for the rear... if I recall correctly though, I don't believe they do. :(

Thanks. Yea that's the part I'm having issue with. I seen a picture that Arrma posted that had a rear piece in metal but the question is how to get one? Or does another manufacturer make a similar part or brace I could use?

Hi

The Rear Arm Mount for the Associated SC10 looks a lot like the Arrma version. I don't know if the screw holes are in the same places or the pin holes are the same though. But if they are you can get aluminum versions from Hot Racing. Here is the part # ASC9818 for the plastic ver. if you want to give it a try.

I don't see anything in aluminum for this part but it does look pretty close?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back