Fury rear shock upgrade found

Mikeybelcher

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
The shocks off a redcat volcano is a direct fit, I used the aluminum ones from ebay and they're great.

biggman100

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. 4x4-Mega
Which volcano though? I have a Volcano EPX and a Volcano EPX Pro, which are both monster trucks with dual shocks at each wheel, and those shocks are almost twice the length of the ones on my Fury.

I have to correct myself here, as i did make a mistake in this. The OP is correct in that the Volcano EPX/EPX PRO/V30 shocks will fit the rear of the Fury, but, as far as i have found so far, none of redcat's other vehicle shocks will fit the front of the Fury.

Last edited:

ntm10308

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. Granite
  3. Raider
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Vorteks
Hi,

Any luck with those shocks for the front of the Fury?

biggman100

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. 4x4-Mega
Hi,

Are the shocks a direct fit or did you have to do any modifications?
I know its been awhile since you asked, but, i haven't been on the forum at all in a very long time. I don't think i did any modifications to make them fit. The only thing i remember doing is adding a heavier oil to them to help with traction, but, i haven't messed with it much at all since winter started. I picked up a set of this style that im planning on trying, to see if they help the front when cornering: https://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Sus...2&sr=1-2&keywords=80mm+rc+shocks&tag=arrma-20 I also picked up a set of their 100MM shocks for the rear, but i haven't tried either set yet.