Fury rear shock upgrade found

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeybelcher

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
The shocks off a redcat volcano is a direct fit, I used the aluminum ones from ebay and they're great.

Which volcano though? I have a Volcano EPX and a Volcano EPX Pro, which are both monster trucks with dual shocks at each wheel, and those shocks are almost twice the length of the ones on my Fury.

I have to correct myself here, as i did make a mistake in this. The OP is correct in that the Volcano EPX/EPX PRO/V30 shocks will fit the rear of the Fury, but, as far as i have found so far, none of redcat's other vehicle shocks will fit the front of the Fury.

Last edited:
Hi,

Any luck with those shocks for the front of the Fury?

Hi,

Are the shocks a direct fit or did you have to do any modifications?
I know its been awhile since you asked, but, i haven't been on the forum at all in a very long time. I don't think i did any modifications to make them fit. The only thing i remember doing is adding a heavier oil to them to help with traction, but, i haven't messed with it much at all since winter started. I picked up a set of this style that im planning on trying, to see if they help the front when cornering: https://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Sus...2&sr=1-2&keywords=80mm+rc+shocks&tag=arrma-20 I also picked up a set of their 100MM shocks for the rear, but i haven't tried either set yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back