Fury Temp Control Turn off?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hfishman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Hey guys!

New to the forum. Currently I am a sculptor making a remote controlled boom-box for a project. Below are pictures. The problem is that when I use the car for too long, it beeps and stops working. I am suspecting its actually because there is a lot of weight on the car and that the temp control stops the motor from working.

I know this may not be so good for the car, but is there a way to shut off the temp control? And let it run anyway?

Thanks a bunch! Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Then it will die and not run at all, not what you want. You could gear it down (I assume that it is slow?) and/or put a fan on the ESC and heatsink/fan combo on the motor?

I think you bought the wrong car for your application.
A crawler (scaler) chassis would be much better. This is already geared down tremendously. However still two problems to solve:
  1. Solid axles. A differential is missing. So on hard floors cornering will be not that good, and th turning radius larger
  2. Remove the suspension due to the added weight. Maybe replace with fixed arms.
But it will never run hot for sure. And you have to live with a top speed of 3 Mph

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back