Futaba 3PV, Just ordered one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walküre

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I’ve been searching and combing the web for a good new radio. I’ll end up with a few more cars eventually so the 10 model memory is perfect. Not to many useless features to be wasted on a basher/track driver. I need a new radio also because my daughters new 6s Typhon I built her is nearly finished. She’s getting the Tactics radio when I get the new one. I saw some videos about custom painting radios. The Tactics is getting a makeover this week. Her car is slick. I’ll post pics before she wrecks it, lol.

Anyone here using this radio? How do you like it?

I wasn’t able to find much negative reviews about it.

looking forward to the pics. I don't know a lot about other radio's simply because I haven't had the time to sit and research properly. What telemetry does the Futaba 3PV support if any? I'd love one that enabled me to connect other devices, especially a temp sensor and report it back to the TX screen

The 3PV is only able to read one additional voltage (after purchasing a sensor of course)
Its telemetry, but just barely. You really need the 4PV to use other telemetry.

But other than that it’s a really good radio. I’m happy with mine.

Good radio. My son /5 years old/ has futuba 3pv on losi but the trigger is far away. He has sometimes problem push brake with trigger.

Attachments

• IMG_20190512_100835.jpg
    IMG_20190512_100835.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 98
I’ve been searching and combing the web for a good new radio. I’ll end up with a few more cars eventually so the 10 model memory is perfect. Not to many useless features to be wasted on a basher/track driver. I need a new radio also because my daughters new 6s Typhon I built her is nearly finished. She’s getting the Tactics radio when I get the new one. I saw some videos about custom painting radios. The Tactics is getting a makeover this week. Her car is slick. I’ll post pics before she wrecks it, lol.

Anyone here using this radio? How do you like it?

I wasn’t able to find much negative reviews about it.
I love my 4pm they are pretty nice

Researching for a reliable radio myself. Have 4 new crappy Spectrums and dread using them. The 4PV seems to be a decent radio and under consideration.

I'm happy with the 3pv I purchased last month. I don't need the telemetry stuff, I just wanted all the adjustable settings. Now that I have all the adjustable settings, it's hard to configure. Haha So much to learn ... It never ends and I love it!

Oh, one thing that threw me for a loop, is on the futuba, you have to run the throttle channel in reverse to work with most setups. There is usually a note about this in the ESC manual. So if you can't get your ESC to calibrate with the transmitter, reverse the throttle channel and it will work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back