Futaba 3PV Radio System Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 21 Premium member bonus entry. Counts as 50 entries since I figure I got 50 years left, and a lifetime membership. One per year. Let me know where to pick up my radio @WoodiE

⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅

Figured I would get in with everybody else on this daily entry thing. I don't think I'm going to win though. I will bet money that @Rcproponent will win. If anyone wants to take me on in this bet please let me know.

Figured I would get in with everybody else on this daily entry thing. I don't think I'm going to win though. I will bet money that @Rcproponent will win. If anyone wants to take me on in this bet please let me know.
I can't believe that you would think that I don't have this in the bag. I'm pretty sure that with the infinite number of entries I will accrue over the next year, odds are definitely going to sway in my favor. I'll take you up on your bet. What kind of a name is @Rcproponent anyways. How'd this snowflake manage to get on the Arrma Forum? I'll get him banned before the contest closes, I'm so confident, I'll bet you $100000.00 Rial.

On that note, please consider this my day 91 entry. Premium member bonus entry/s to follow.

I can't believe that you would think that I don't have this in the bag. I'm pretty sure that with the infinite number of entries I will accrue over the next year, odds are definitely going to sway in my favor. I'll take you up on your bet. What kind of a name is @Rcproponent anyways. How'd this snowflake manage to get on the Arrma Forum? I'll get him banned before the contest closes, I'm so confident, I'll bet you $100000.00 Rial.

On that note, please consider this my day 91 entry. Premium member bonus entry/s to follow.
Pretty sure I just signed up like the rest of the snowflakes I guess?

Pretty sure I just signed up like the rest of the snowflakes I guess?
Sh!t. You weren't supposed to see that. How on earth did you find out what I said? Was it @chevys10zr2003? If so, let me know. It'll be just between you an me. You're definitely not a snowflake and good luck with this contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back