Futaba question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been doing some digging look for a gyd450 gyro from futaba.

Looks like it's an AVC setup and should work I will let you know I am going to pair with a futaba 3pv and a 304 receiver on infraction.

Attachments

• gyd450_e.pdf
    414.9 KB · Views: 108
Yes the GYD450 is the drift gyro the GYC441 is normal driving gyro.

Be aware the manuals aren’t very clear and list both a drift gyros for some reason?!

Also note they both list in the manual for Futaba servos only, the actually will work with other decent brands of digital servo.
(I’ve used decent Savox ones with no issue)

I’ve underlined my points below
GYC441
8D6F1811-00DB-4989-82DC-D0E7844F203F.jpeg

GYD450 (drift)
6B4AF745-E652-432F-A0BA-A3B6F34A171D.jpeg

I reversed the gyro and set AVCS on transmitter. That seemed to do the the trick. Increasing AVCS makes the truck more stable at high speeds. I haven't tested if AVCS is absolutely necessary. That will be my next test. So far I'm impressed with the setup and happy to be using my Futaba transmitter.
So can you control the gain and AVCS and turn it on or off right from the 4px? And how does the Sky RC gyro perform are you liking it? I will be putting this in my kraton 8s. Stay safe and healthy, thanks

So can you control the gain and AVCS and turn it on or off right from the 4px? And how does the Sky RC gyro perform are you liking it? I will be putting this in my kraton 8s. Stay safe and healthy, thanks
I am using the 4pm but I’m sure they are similar. The gyro is good, it works well. Can’t say it’s better or worse than stock since I didn’t run stock but one run. There are menus to do all the AVS tweaks, so you can turn off or adjust gain.

GYC441 is the current Futaba car gyro (non drift)

But it does state for use with Futaba servos only, however I have been told it’s ok as long as you are using a decent digital servo.
Is the stock Vendetta servo good for this gyro?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back