Futaba Transmitters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevys10zr2003

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
I have a Futaba 4PLS and today I received my new 4PM. I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to copy everything from the 4PLS to the 4PM or do I need to reprogram everything?

There's some tech support numbers/extensions on their repair contact page: https://futabausa.com/repairs/
Scroll down the bottom. The middle guy is the "surface expert" and could probably talk you through it if there's an option to do so.
I got a response from Bobby. You can't copy settings from one transmitter to another. That sucks lol but was also the answer that I was expecting.

I feel your pain. Just replaced my spektrum radio with a new one. Oddly, still had to fiddle with a lot of the EPA's after binding. Took me a couple hours of clicking and beeping to "copy" over my settings for 10 vehicles... hopefully this one will last me 4+ years like my last one. Last one still worked, just wanted more screen and an antenna that didn't stick out as I broke it off a couple times.

I feel your pain. Just replaced my spektrum radio with a new one. Oddly, still had to fiddle with a lot of the EPA's after binding. Took me a couple hours of clicking and beeping to "copy" over my settings for 10 vehicles... hopefully this one will last me 4+ years like my last one. Last one still worked, just wanted more screen and an antenna that didn't stick out as I broke it off a couple times.
Yeah I'm not looking forward to copying everything over for my 7 vehicles that I have on the Futaba system. I'm keeping my 4PLS to have as my backup and also so I have a second Futaba for when others want to drive with me. This last winter for my crawlers I would bring 4 rigs and one remote, which was awesome until one of my buddies wanted to try one of my rigs and couldn't because I was using the only remote.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back