future daily driver 1:1 question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
so now that im an adult im thinking adult things like can i still drink chocolate milk in public and should i use wet wipes as toilet paper (don't just don't)
ive also been thinking about my future with casr as the corolla isnt exactly going to be a good family car and the kia is to nice for me to comfortable daily drive.
so my question is does anyone know of any mid level luxury suvs that would make a good daily? i was thinking something like a depreciated macan or maybe a gv80

You already have two cars, why get a third. Gas, insurance, up keep, parking, etc. Been there done that, keep it simple, drive what you already have or cut one loose and get what you really want.

so now that im an adult im thinking adult things like can i still drink chocolate milk in public and should i use wet wipes as toilet paper (don't just don't)
ive also been thinking about my future with casr as the corolla isnt exactly going to be a good family car and the kia is to nice for me to comfortable daily drive.
so my question is does anyone know of any mid level luxury suvs that would make a good daily? i was thinking something like a depreciated macan or maybe a gv80
Wear condoms, delay adulthood as long as possible! 🎅

Cars come and go like broads do. Use it till it's time to trade it/her in for a new one. :LOL:😉

Dude I think its time

YOU CRUSH THE RICER KIA AND GET A GOOD CAR AND NOT SLAM IT. Also...................................TRUGGY. Also also, did you just say and 2017 or smth Kia is too nice? HUH? People daily their Lambos and you don't wanna daily your Kia??? Cameron you make my brain hurt:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dude I think its time

YOU CRUSH THE RICER KIA AND GET A GOOD CAR AND NOT SLAM IT. Also...................................TRUGGY. Also also, did you just say and 2017 or smth Kia is too nice? HUH? People daily their Lambos and you don't wanna daily your Kia??? Cameron you make my brain hurt:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
okay first off the kia is not rice in any way
2ndly its not slammed just lowered 2 inches
thirdly i live in maine bud the car is to nice to drive on our roads

I would highly recommend focusing on college and careers.
Lets say you meet a nice girl and want to get married. Do you plan to live with Mom & Dad forever? Home prices are higher than ever and likely will keep going up.

A corolla is an amazing family car up until you have 2+ kids. It is hands down one of the most reliable vehicles on the road and great on gas.

Nice Mid-level SUVs that make a good daily is rather subjective. I loved my 4Runner, but you may not due to poor gas mileage or might not be feature packed enough for you. The Explorer sport had terrible visibility and blind spots but it was "quick" with the twin turbo eco-boost 3.5L.

Jeep grand Cherokees with the SRT8 package are nice, but do crazy things like have 2 batteries and you cannot change them yourself and have to go to the dealership for everything.

Honda CR-V, Pilot, and Passport, Acura MDX and RDX models are all great, but maybe not "cool" enough for you.
Lexus RX 350 and newer are very nice but always have that look/feel of Gradma's car to me.

I don't have experience with Porches' or VW suvs, but in general they are always a bad option for reliability. If you don't have reliability then its terrible as a DD.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back