Outcast GabeReal RC | Outcast Stunt Buggy | WALK OF SHAME!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brother J! thanks man ill check it out. is this the one out west u were talking about?
It's on Matheson, North of Eglinton, between Kennedy rd and the 403. You can't miss it when driving by on the highway but you can only get to it from main roads. No exit to Matheson off the hwy

thanks bud im gonna talk a little about it in my next vid as people seem to be curious about upgrades
and yea im gonna be super sketch about where i bash now. which is already limiting where i live.

yea i got lucky this time.. gonna be extra cautious from now on and make sure theres really no people or stuff around..

thanks as well i have been practicing a bit with this truck as i found it was hardest to control in the air

yea buddy arrma tough baby! I found that as i bashed people would ask questions unitl i started wearing a camera then no one would ask me anything lol.. but yea i know what you mean and sometimes like you mentioned earlier the kids wanna chase the truck and stand in front of the ramp etc.. bahh...

empty spots plz!!

I sent you a friend request at FB. I don't do much there lately and I hope the political baiting game I play doesn't cause you concern. ;-) ??

I sent you a friend request at FB. I don't do much there lately and I hope the political baiting game I play doesn't cause you concern. ;-) ??
lol don't worry bout it bud. i get all kinds of stuff of FB

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back