Garage door vs Ferrari 308GTS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
Figured I’d shars 😂
I’ll leave it up to you guys to figure out how it exactly happened.

053E47AC-B2E6-4861-B700-6DB5D6535DF3.jpeg

4D9C2806-CA85-4243-BD0E-5E950AB74992.jpeg

01C10C8D-C9D4-4F88-92D1-144BE42EB4A9.jpeg

F3833361-4617-4162-B12F-E41607673478.jpeg

Figured I’d shars 😂
I’ll leave it up to you guys to figure out how it exactly happened.
I think two items tried to occupy the same physical space at the same time.

Something clearly went wrong with the Ferrari, maybe harder than just forgetting the e-brake, which was my first thought. But how did the white car get involved?

Season 3 Wtf GIF by The Simpsons

Garage door should have been half way up by the time the Ferrari gets to the threshold...

Someone popped the clutch?

Good thing the Ferrari was facing the garage door and NOT the brick wall..

I know what happened..the Lincoln continental was tired of seeing the ass of the Ferrari and he bumped his ass out.🤟😁👍 Mystery solved
If that’s the case, I’m pretty sure that fat old Lincoln was trying to push up on that hot Italian supermodels ass.

I know what happened..the Lincoln continental was tired of seeing the ass of the Ferrari and he bumped his ass out.🤟😁👍 Mystery solved
Maybe the Ferrari was going to tow the Lincoln? Jerked forward, yanked the Lincoln, and bonk? I think towing with your Ferrari is a good way to show that you're not worried about money, and you have Made It.

That poor garage door.

Let me guess.

You were cutting school with your girlfriend and went to your best friends house, where his father had a Ferrari. ... Long story short a joy ride and a ball game later, you had to take some miles off the car, so you put it on jack stands and pinned the throttle. The car fall off the jack stands and shot through the door.

OK, now my real guess, you started it in gear.

That poor garage door.

Let me guess.

You were cutting school with your girlfriend and went to your best friends house, where his father had a Ferrari. ... Long story short a joy ride and a ball game later, you had to take some miles off the car, so you put it on jack stands and pinned the throttle. The car fall off the jack stands and shot through the door.

OK, now my real guess, you started it in gear.
😂
matthew broderick film GIF

If that’s the case, I’m pretty sure that fat old Lincoln was trying to push up on that hot Italian supermodels ass.
Lincoln wants no part of that. Night before the Ferrari had some bad gas..😫

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back