Talion Gear setup for 4S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCklir

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hi all,

My new tailon will arrive this week, I have wheels (badlands) and springs OTW also.
I will upgrade some more parts in time.
I have 3X4S 5000 lipos at home so i want to run the car mostly on 4S, what is the best gear ration for it?

I was thinking goin 18T/48T, what do you think?

Thanks

It has arrived, i will make unboxing video soon and upgrade video.
In time i will make videos of maintenance and problems fixing.

Other upgrades i'm considering: extra skid plate, front bumper, mud guards, DEX8T parts.

Hi all,

My new tailon will arrive this week, I have wheels (badlands) and springs OTW also.
I will upgrade some more parts in time.
I have 3X4S 5000 lipos at home so i want to run the car mostly on 4S, what is the best gear ration for it?

I was thinking goin 18T/48T, what do you think?

Thanks

Hi mate, i'll actually answer the question you posted......yes that sounds like a good starting place. i have a Talion v1 and run on 4s with a 19 tooth pinion and the stock 50 tooth spur. Mine goes pretty well on the v1 stock motor with no temp issues.

Hi mate, i'll actually answer the question you posted......yes that sounds like a good starting place. i have a Talion v1 and run on 4s with a 19 tooth pinion and the stock 50 tooth spur. Mine goes pretty well on the v1 stock motor with no temp issues.
Thanks, did you hear anyone that found 48T spur?
Some people say front bumper make car to nose heavy, what's your thoughts about that .
Sounds off, it's not that heavy, and if that true, i will add back bumper to even the wight

Does the Talion blx v2 have the same improvements as the Kraton? Specifically the revised front and rear hubs that "provide increased durability and reduced wear, allowing you to push harder and stay focused on bigger jumps and faster speed runs".

Does the Talion blx v2 have the same improvements as the Kraton? Specifically the revised front and rear hubs that "provide increased durability and reduced wear, allowing you to push harder and stay focused on bigger jumps and faster speed runs".

I don't know about the front and rear hubs, but it has the new HD wing mount and revised electrics.

now i use 17T pinion, it's pretty fast on 4S, only need the 46T spur now

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back