Senton Gearbox help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotThe1

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Hello Rc enthusiasts! Im new to the rc game and need some help. I purchased an arrma 4x4 mega. Within the first ten runs my motor went out, no big deal got a replacement but now i have a problem, I didnt pay too much attention when i took the gearbox apart (i needed to change my pinion gear) now i cant put it back together if someone could please link me to a video or contact me and walk me through the process i would appreciate that very much. The exploded view isnt doing me any favors.

Hi!
Do you need to rebuild the clutch+spinner+hub...?
PL
Yes i believe so. Everything inside the box that the pinion gear is in i believe thats called the gearbox. I can post a picture of all the pieces im referring to

Attachments

• 15550259251194347406168371551499.jpg
    15550259251194347406168371551499.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 49
Yes i believe so. Everything inside the box that the pinion gear is in i believe thats called the gearbox. I can post a picture of all the pieces
Hi!
Do you need to rebuild the clutch+spinner+hub...?
PL
Update post: i was able to put it back together through trial and error got everything back together and car is running. Thank you very much for helping!!

Glad you got it back! Blast it!
Update post: i must have put it together incorrectly, the pinion isnt totally secured so it spins at high power ive lost probably half the power. Still need help i guess on how to put the gearbox together properly without any loss of power

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back