Kraton Gearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stock at 12T should be ok.
As the weather gets warmer and the grass grows faster, try not to run big LiPo packs lasting more that 20 mins.
Maybe get a heatsink and/ or fan.

Ran my V3 on the optional pinion on 6s 6000 HRB's and the motor, centre diff, rear drive shaft and the whole underneath of the chassis was glowing. It was 28 ded outside and ran for 15-20 mins so I def am dropping the pinion back to stock or I may keep it on and drop back to 4s on the warmer days.

Ran my V3 on the optional pinion on 6s 6000 HRB's and the motor, centre diff, rear drive shaft and the whole underneath of the chassis was glowing. It was 28 ded outside and ran for 15-20 mins so I def am dropping the pinion back to stock or I may keep it on and drop back to 4s on the warmer days.
What was it like on 4s, worth driving or boring?

It was ok not nearly as much raw power but plenty for jumping and bashing at mx tracks ect, only thing I made sure was to have high C discharge batts which make all the difference at 4s and the higher pinion of course.

It was ok not nearly as much raw power but plenty for jumping and bashing at mx tracks ect, only thing I made sure was to have high C discharge batts which make all the difference at 4s and the higher pinion of course.
Cool I'll give it a try is it a 16t optional, I've got a 15t and a 17t

Hi Cs is a good compromise.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back