Gears grinding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Law1978

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
So I took my nero apart to see if I can figure out the grinding sound and found that the gear in the center of the truck is missing some teeth once I replace that it should fix the grinding sound my question is that the truck came apart easy does it go back together just as easy

So I took my nero apart to see if I can figure out the grinding sound and found that the gear in the center of the truck is missing some teeth once I replace that it should fix the grinding sound my question is that the truck came apart easy does it go back together just as easy

sure...you can do it...trust me...
check youtube...or forms on this site for very detailed vids done by...Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme. ...you will find all you need there for sure...

good luck dude...

Thanks a lot I will for sure check that out I have the manual for the truck and I was reading it last night and it has very detailed description of the truck parts the only thing I don't like about thr manual is it had like 6 different languages lol I live my nero it is a very fast and tuff rc truck

It actually goes back together easier than it comes apart. Just make sure your gear mesh is set correctly and you're good to go. I use copy paper from work to set the mesh.

Thanks for the advice someone elsr mentioned that u can also use the bag that the gears come in but I think the copy paper would work better

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back