SOLD / FOUND Gen 8 axe custom fpv build PRICE DROP!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Gen 8 axe FPV custom build.
Way too many aftermarket and custom parts to list off. Over $2000 invested asking $-Make a deal-. * Discount for pickup👍*
If you are interested and want a detailed list of parts and mods I will be happy to list them.
Buyer pays shipping. Only driven 4 times.
I have very limited space and need to make room for next build. My loss is your gain.
Radio and fpv are good for over 1/2 mile.
Isn't static in goggles just on the recording which is normal. A few spare fpv parts as well.
Aprox 1.5 hrs run time on 3s 7200mah

32 ultra bright led bar Fly sky 10 channel radio Custom pdb Castle bec Dual realistic sounds Full light kit and turns Foxeer camera Pandarc vtx 800mw Foxeer antennas 4in fpv goggles with dual long range antenna Thermally controlled and adjustable cooling on vtx On dash battery monitor Voltage telemetry sent to goggles 5db gain microphone to hear while driving Pan and tilt assembly to look around while driving 3 electronic noise filtering 5000uf total capacitance from panisonic gold fm caps A handful of different pinion gears all new Custom reciver box and all electronics have been water proofed also has a spare reciver $650
One of a kind.

20210225_195426.jpg

20210225_195530.jpg

20210225_195449.jpg

20210225_195606.jpg

20210225_195638.jpg

20210225_195547.jpg

20210225_195711.jpg

20210225_195703.jpg

20210225_195744.jpg

20210225_195732.jpg

20210225_195616.jpg

20210225_195722.jpg

Last edited:
Dang brother! Sad to see this up for sale 😱
Just need room. Already have a couple rigs laying around on the floor and my OCD is going crazy over it.. I am going to list a couple others for sale to.. need room for the teckno mt410 and kraton 8s exb

Gen 8 axe FPV custom build.
Way too many aftermarket and custom parts to list off. Over $2000 invested asking $800
If you are interested and want a detailed list of parts and mods I will be happy to list them.
Buyer pays shipping. Only driven 4 times.
I have very limited space and need to make room for next build. My loss is your gain.
Radio and fpv are good for over 1/2 mile.
Isn't static in goggles just on the recording which is normal. A few spare fpv parts as well.
Aprox 1.5 hrs run time on 3s 7200mah

32 ultra bright led bar Fly sky 10 channel radio Custom pdb Castle bec Dual realistic sounds Full light kit and turns Foxeer camera Pandarc vtx 800mw Foxeer antennas 4in fpv goggles with dual long range antenna Thermally controlled and adjustable cooling on vtx On dash battery monitor Voltage telemetry sent to goggles 5db gain microphone to hear while driving Pan and tilt assembly to look around while driving 3 electronic noise filtering 5000uf total capacitance from panisonic gold fm caps A handful of different pinion gears all new Custom reciver box and all electronics have been water proofed also has a spare reciver
Here I am looking over a range of crawlers online at several hobby stores...........then come to the Forum and see THIS.......😳🤩🤪

Wow....over my budget at this time, but that a LOT of crawler for the money.....IMO ya get what ya pay for, but in this case, looks like you get a LOT for your $$......any high end crawler guys out there, grab this deal quick!!!!!

Here I am looking over a range of crawlers online at several hobby stores...........then come to the Forum and see THIS.......😳🤩🤪

Wow....over my budget at this time, but that a LOT of crawler for the money.....IMO ya get what ya pay for, but in this case, looks like you get a LOT for your $$......any high end crawler guys out there, grab this deal quick!!!!!
That you are correct. Honestly going to be sad to see it go...

Price drop... throw me a reasonable offer worse I can say is pass... really need to make room asap

I have a low number I am willing to go. Let's just say I will be taking a huge loss lol. Need room for 1/5 scale asap lol @Glock21user know anyone?

Doing good. Busy lately with work. Can’t wait to get time to get out with the RCs again.
I feel ya brother I'm trying to leave work early after being off for a week. My exb is sitting on my porch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back