SOLD / FOUND Gen 8 axe custom fpv build PRICE DROP!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bang head GIF
Ill send ya a note......

Sell that thing and buy that prepped Kraton you saw......you need one for each hand ......

still regretting my trx4......shoulda bought yours......
That prepped one would be real nice to have. I have had a lot of hits but every one either misses the meeting or when it come to the day they disappear
Do you accept trades?
Depending on trades yes

That prepped one would be real nice to have. I have had a lot of hits but every one either misses the meeting or when it come to the day they disappear

Depending on trades yes
Like I said, that’s a LOT of crawler for the dollar.....

At a loss for any upgrades it would ‘need’.....it’s ready to go.....I already have $800 in trx4, and yours has aLOT more upgrades

OMG an 800$ TRX4? Jon man, you could have bought 2 more Mojave's
Wondering where you have been.....yeah, long story....I bought a trx4 Defender, then Lovestrickenput his crawler that is LOADED with upgrades up for sale at a cut price.....I have been doing stuff to the trx4.....adds up quick
You need to buy this crawler from Lovestricken and the 8s modified Kratonoff the classifieds for a discount ($1500 US) and your fleet will be more complete

Have no fear......my Mojave has been flyin.....beautiful rig!!!!!

Wondering where you have been.....yeah, long story....I bought a trx4 Defender, then Lovestrickenput his crawler that is LOADED with upgrades up for sale at a cut price.....I have been doing stuff to the trx4.....adds up quick
You need to buy this crawler from Lovestricken and the 8s modified Kratonoff the classifieds for a discount ($1500 US) and your fleet will be more complete

Have no fear......my Mojave has been flyin.....beautiful rig!!!!!
Currently wanting to build a PC and finish my RC at the same time. I got all my Hoons now I am just waiting on batteries.

Sorry that was ment for john
That is a heavily modified Jeep Cherokee in Lake Chapala, Mexico.......it took me several minutes to figure out what it originally was before all the mods done to it.....it was truly one of a kind.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back