General Cleaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Simple Green on everything. Body, Frame, Motor parts, Gears, ESC, wiring, even bearings. Then, I spray Windex with amonia on everything as well then, I take my blower I blow off my driveway with and blow all the parts dry( this is where the windix comes in ) then, wipe with paper towel if needed. Then lube all parts needed. Seems to work for me. The Senton has only 7 screws to remove all electrical componets and the body and framework i hose down with the water hose and spray nossel.
What parts do you lube and what do you use to lube? i'm new RC and asked a guy at the hobby store. He said if my gears were metal i shouldn't have to grease/lube them.

What parts do you lube and what do you use to lube? i'm new RC and asked a guy at the hobby store. He said if my gears were metal i shouldn't have to grease/lube them.
I use a product called lock saver it's a white lithium grease that sprays on nicely and doesn't leave much residue I try to avoid WD40 and use compressed air to blow out dirt and dust as best I can

I just remove all electrics and hose away the majority of dirt, then i use luke warm water and and soap and a car wheel brush and give it a screub all over, pat it dry with a towel, WD40 PTFE dry lube all moving areas and wd40 silicon lube for the bearings. can do it in under 20mins.

every 3-4 runs ill crack the bulkheads open and re apply grease to the diff ring gear.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back