General discussions - FAST RC boat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@jkflow Gonna need some rescue stickers!
Very true, mandatory item!

IMG_1187.JPG

Yes, clear stuff from here on out, but hard to find. Had to thin out the glue, as I didn't want to run back to Lowes for the 3rd time just because mine got old. Fingernail polish remover works, just don't tell 'her'. No, I would never do that if any kind of pressure was involved.

FUMES!
Drunk Stronger Than Me GIF by Amy Winehouse

Rescue tug plus thingamajig assembly aka fork.
What a PITA.
I have a new respect for people gluing pipes together.

If the cutting part is what makes it labor intensive, I always use a Sawzall or even a chop saw as long as it has a high tooth count for a cleaner cut. (usually metal blades)

No I have cutting pliers. That was the easiest portion. The Pita is getting it straight and level, gluing in the right order is not trivial either. It's all good, working in a hot garage didn't help either.

No I have cutting pliers. That was the easiest portion. The Pita is getting it straight and level, gluing in the right order is not trivial either. It's all good, working in a hot garage didn't help either.
Gotcha, I am sure if you had to do it again you would find it to be much easier...

Oh boy, what have I done...

This is what happens when one order is still in shipment AND you still want a boat right now!
Of course this will now ship as well but should be here Saturday. I hope I don't buy anything else in between.

Sneak peek

imagejpeg_0[1].jpg

Oh boy, what have I done...

This is what happens when one order is still in shipment AND you still want a boat right now!
Of course this will now ship as well but should be here Saturday. I hope I don't buy anything else in between.

Sneak peek

View attachment 159446
NICE 👍🏼
The real deal!! 🤘🏼
53DE00A4-9F03-4F11-95DC-1B6AC343AA3C.jpeg

It has arrived, in style. I believe I will build a trailer and pull it behind my Infraction! :ROFLMAO:
Expect this one to go a little faster than my Infraction as well, my PB is 97MPH.

Complete overkill and there is still a steep learning curve, but you need the right tools..bla bla..whatever convinces you that you bought the right one 😇

20210723_142623.jpg

20210723_142608.jpg

It has arrived, in style. I believe I will build a trailer and pull it behind my Infraction! :ROFLMAO:
Expect this one to go a little faster than my Infraction as well, my PB is 97MPH.

Complete overkill and there is still a steep learning curve, but you need the right tools..bla bla..whatever convinces you that you bought the right one 😇

View attachment 159804

View attachment 159805
Will the trailer use matching GRPs? What’s your PB pulling the trailer? Now THERES a new drag class. 🤘🏻🤣

View attachment 159804

View attachment 159805
Can I see a pic of the rear transom?
I see it now
7CD4AB79-9484-4BBD-8C90-CF6C825C2195.jpeg

Did they really put deans in there?
D043ABFA-AB14-4ACC-A2BF-279408E1E010.jpeg

I know you can hockey stick tape the hatch, but you can pick up some hatch bolts and inserts and drill and epoxy them in for extra protection. I know that if you’re shooting for 100 she’s gonna lift sooner or later.. ask me how I know 👍🏼
5ADD50E7-8FBF-4B3A-B007-A5C135E6538C.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you know Phil?
I haven’t met him in person yet, I do plan on meeting up with him in the near future hopefully, life has just been a little hectic but it seems to be letting up on me a little here lately. I’m more than thankful for this hobby or I would have gone crazy by now. I’m in a lot of forums that I just kinda got tired of all the drama in but I will say this is the best rc forum with the best group of people I’ve ever been a part of
Showing up at his road without getting his approval would be like me “hooking” on his corner. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Back